Tom Cruise cops a soaking (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Don't we love it here, even the slightest of thingz can turn into argumentz.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Haha good post, Xayma. I'd like to add another consideration or two, though...

"Am I criticising the motherland (ie, China) from a biased (ie, western) point of view?" If so, whatever you say will be incorrect and expect the agents working against dissent to point that out as quickly as possible. :p

This next one is serious, though.

"Am I going to respond to a particular issue yet not bother to substantiate my position?" If so, don't bother wasting space on the server as nobody cares. We are here to debate the issues, after all.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
spell check said:
you gotta admit it wasn't particularly funny
What is funny is a matter of personal opinion

Good luck to anyone who wants to try and back it up with any sort of logical argument :)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Don't we love it here, even the slightest of thingz can turn into argumentz.
Hell yeah

We could start an argument over whether the slightest things here turn into arguments if you like

maybe we're all just really precocious, captious and opinionated kiddies, but smart precocious, captious and opinionated kiddies nonetheless

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
Haha good post, Xayma. I'd like to add another consideration or two, though...

"Am I criticising the motherland (ie, China) from a biased (ie, western) point of view?" If so, whatever you say will be incorrect and expect the agents working against dissent to point that out as quickly as possible. :p

This next one is serious, though.

"Am I going to respond to a particular issue yet not bother to substantiate my position?" If so, don't bother wasting space on the server as nobody cares. We are here to debate the issues, after all.
I was thinking of the first but it might get a few people a tad jumpy :p

Just for Asquithian:

"Is a lawyer represented as being inarticulate or unintelligent?" If yes you are obviously wrong :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
As far as I'm concerned, almost anything that isn't inherently political or news worthy can be twisted into a topic 'fit' for this forum if the story is used a launching pad into a broader issue (that soap story could lead to a thread discussing materialism, for example). If it's just a story concerning a bit of water being thrown into the face of an increasingly nutty scientologist, then it just isn't up to scratch (as far as I'm concerned).

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
As far as I'm concerned, almost anything that isn't inherently political or news worthy can be twisted into a topic 'fit' for this forum if the story is used a launching pad into a broader issue (that soap story could lead to a thread discussing materialism, for example). If it's just a story concerning a bit of water being thrown into the face of an increasingly nutty scientologist, then it just isn't up to scratch (as far as I'm concerned).
So what's with scientology anyway?

:p

spell check

HSC
scientology is a sweet name

i think i'll make up a religion called astronomification or nuclearogistics

the true church

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
Hell yeah

We could start an argument over whether the slightest things here turn into arguments if you like

maybe we're all just really precocious, captious and opinionated kiddies, but smart precocious, captious and opinionated kiddies nonetheless
Quite sad ain't it...? Should enjoy the wonderful world we have out there instead of typin argumentz over the intarweb.

Fuck what am I sayin, I love to argue too.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Quite sad ain't it...? Should enjoy the wonderful world we have out there instead of typin argumentz over the intarweb.

Fuck what am I sayin, I love to argue too.
Well hey if the Australian people only let us govern the country, then things would be a bit more exciting

tattoodguy will of course be NSW Minister for Police

K

katie_tully

ROFL TOM CRUISE GOT SQUIRTED WITH WATER FROM A TOY MICROPHONE, ROFL

Suga_baibe

HSC
you know what I think Tom Cruise reacted like a jerk. Can't he take a joke......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)