Tom Cruise is a loser... (1 Viewer)

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Tom Cruise is an idiot. Everything he says is recycled; the man obviously can't think for himself.

And he's also a below-average actor

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
YES! i dont know why everyone can't see that the 'marriage' is a publicity stunt for both of them...and we're just getting sucked in to the media's enormous mouth...

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
he should shut the fuck up. psychiatry has help a lot of people I know, and im REALLY pissed at the way that he just assumes he knows more about it then everyone else.
What about the people out there who NEED help who wont get it cos of this?
fuckwit

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I think hes having a mid life crisis, he wasnt shit after "top gun"

cate_7x

HSC
He is an absolute fuckwit - I would really love to see him try and prove his point to someone who actually knows the history of psychiatry. Simply because he may have read a book or two on it certainly doesn't make him the expert he believes he is and his views are increadibly bias in relation to his crappy Hollywood religion Scientology.

Plus we all know that this recent media whirlwind of Cruise-Holmes is just a cover up for the fact that he is gay.

icecreamdisco

HSC
as idiotic and evil as he is, he's a decent actor i'm still gonna begrudgingly see war of the worlds because it interests me otherwise. preferably for free since i don't want my $10 helping his wacky cult thrive in any way. *sigh*

corro

HSC
tom cruise, biggest pedophile ever. I think the whole thing with him and his child bride is a publicity stunt.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I hope he starts a cult and he is the only one that drinks the kool aid

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Did anybody see him being interviewed by that guy off 60 Minutes. The guy asked him "Would you say Nicole was the love of your life?" and he's like "Ok, now you're stepping over the line, Peter. Put your manners back in."

What a loser...Like as if he hasn't been asked that about a million times before.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
If there's one thing I know, it's that random gossip from total strangers based on absolutely no facts is true about 100% of the time. That said, here's an email that reader Rob decided to forward in.

So, I work with this girl who has a family friend that works in PR in Hollywood, and she always has fun little scoops about celeb stuff. Well, if this is true, this is just ridiculous! So, the whole Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thing - apparently, it is, like we all thought anyway, a ridiculous PR thing. Tom Cruise was supposedly caught in bed with Rob Thomas (the lead singer of Matchbox 20) by Rob Thomas's wife, Marisol. Rob Thomas is also a Scientologist. Obviously, nobody wanted this to get out, and Marisol was going nuts threatening to expose them. I think that she might be getting paid off, but to preempt any rumors about Tom, the Scientology people as well as Tom's PR people basically recruited Katie Holmes to play this part of Tom's super-excited girlfriend, and they are just paying her a b*ttload of money. I guess they also woo'd her with promises of what this would do for her career, since she's at best a B-lister. But I guess now Marisol is so annoyed at all of the press Tom and Katie's relationship is getting, she's threatening to go public, spill the beans, and file for divorce.
http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/i.../gossip/all/page-2/thread/1693324/page-1.html

well, all of the links form this site were removed... strange.

ok, here's the original article
Independent Sources

Bureaucrats?Independent Sources Confirms Existence of Tom Cruise/Rob Thomas Rumor Independent Sources announced today that it has uncovered a new, previously undiscovered Tom Cruise rumor:

Tom Cruise and Matchbox Twenty’s Rob Thomas are lovers!

Independent Sources has hesitated writing about Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes for many reasons. First, there are other things going on in the world that, believe it or not, rank higher on the importance scale. Second, pretty much everything that can be said is being said.

However, someone (I’ll call her Mistress of the Hollywood Rumor) just walked into Insider’s office with the following dish that I feel compelled to pass on. I did a quick check of Technorati and it wasn’t there. So even if it is not true, it is at least original.

No doubt that anyone with an Internet connection has read about Tom Cruise being gay. According to rumor lore, he has had a long-time boyfriend in Chicago who is an Asian pilot for American Airlines. This is an accusation that Cruise and more importantly Cruise’s many attorneys vehemently deny.

There have been many stories that supposedly corroborate his sexuality but never a smoking gun. Rumor mongers attribute this to the fact that Cruise goes to great lengths to cover his tracks. We are told that everyone around him signs extensive confidentiality contracts with enormous penalties for indiscretion. (Exhibit A: the 8–page confidentiality contract Cruise’s housekeeper was forced to sign).

Such stories have been around for years and Cruise has evidently attempted to counter them with a series of high-profile heteronormative relationships. First, Nicole Kidman, then Penelope Cruz, and most recently Katie Holmes. In each instance, the “relationship” is actually a contract that gives the women a boost to their careers, a lot of money, and an elegant lifestyle.

Here is where this particular rumor gets interesting. Not long ago, Marisol, the wife of Matchbox Twenty’s Rob Thomas (who has had to contend with his own rumors of bi-sexuality) found her husband in bed with Tom Cruise causing Cruise’s people to shift into high gear.

First, Mrs. Rob Thomas was bought off for an undetermined sum. Second, Cruise and his handlers set out to immediately find Cruise a girlfriend. Second-tier actresses were targeted. A list was drawn up with Jessica Alba (#1 pick) and three other girls who fell out for various reasons. Originally targeted (#3 I think) but later rejected as “undesirable” was rumor queen Lindsay Lohan. Way down at #5 on the list was Katie Holmes, but that was the one with whom they were able to strike a deal.

Once the contact was signed, photo ops were set up, leaks were made to the right places, and we’ve had celebrity relationship on steroids ever since.

One thing I will credit this rumor for is how it nicely explains Tom’s behavior this past few months—including the couch jumping episode on Oprah. Cruise simply didn’t have time for the Holmes rumors to circulate at its normal speed and he couldn’t allow it to be second page news while the tabloids focused on Brad, Jennifer and Angelina. No, this relationship had to immediately become the “it” topic.

Well, that’s how we hear it.

[A reminder to those of you reading this who have trouble differentiating truth from unsubstantiated rumor: at this point this is all conjecture. All we are doing is confirming the existence of a rumor that the Mistress tells us is all over Hollywood.]

We should also add that this story is a bit of a departure for us. If you are interested in keeping up to date on it and other celebrity gossip, we suggest Defamer.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
corro said:
tom cruise, biggest pedophile ever. I think the whole thing with him and his child bride is a publicity stunt.
.....she is 26 and can make her own personal (publicity stunt) decisions

but that interview with the today show was absolutely shocking. if you look at all of his tv appearances in a row, the guy is scary and i swear he has something wrong with him.

nothing a few drugs wouldn't cure though. :D

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Asquithian said:
If there's one thing I know, it's that random gossip from total strangers based on absolutely no facts is true about 100% of the time. That said, here's an email that reader Rob decided to forward in.

So, I work with this girl who has a family friend that works in PR in Hollywood, and she always has fun little scoops about celeb stuff. Well, if this is true, this is just ridiculous! So, the whole Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes thing - apparently, it is, like we all thought anyway, a ridiculous PR thing. Tom Cruise was supposedly caught in bed with Rob Thomas (the lead singer of Matchbox 20) by Rob Thomas's wife, Marisol. Rob Thomas is also a Scientologist. Obviously, nobody wanted this to get out, and Marisol was going nuts threatening to expose them. I think that she might be getting paid off, but to preempt any rumors about Tom, the Scientology people as well as Tom's PR people basically recruited Katie Holmes to play this part of Tom's super-excited girlfriend, and they are just paying her a b*ttload of money. I guess they also woo'd her with promises of what this would do for her career, since she's at best a B-lister. But I guess now Marisol is so annoyed at all of the press Tom and Katie's relationship is getting, she's threatening to go public, spill the beans, and file for divorce.
Hey Rob Thomas is cool don't use him use some shit actor instead e.g. ben affleck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)