Tomboys (1 Viewer)

omnipotent

HSC
Those cool girls that aren't into all that girly bullcrap like makeup, fashion, gossip girl etc.
Anyone here ever get into a relationship with one?
Any tomboys on here in a relationship?
If so how did it start and how is it now?

HSC
N/A
i'd prefer the tom boys over girly girls.

usually tomboys i go for are the pretty ones with only brothers and no sisters.

mes ami

HSC
yes. she hard short hair and makes me think of samatha ronson.

(L)
ummm. we meet through mutal friends and yeah kicked off from there. turned out to be a psychotic vindictive bitch though.

BOS Negro

HSC
yes. she hard short hair and makes me think of samatha ronson.

(L)
ummm. we meet through mutal friends and yeah kicked off from there. turned out to be a psychotic vindictive bitch though.
are u a lebian?

omnipotent

HSC
Pftt what you actually want is a hybrid girl who likes girly stuff but will yell at the football and eat a steak
Everybody eats steak, steak's pure awesome.
I think the problem with tomboys is that they just don't really seem to want that same level of affection as girly girls do.

lychnobity

HSC
Those cool girls that aren't into all that girly bullcrap like makeup, fashion, gossip girl etc.
Anyone here ever get into a relationship with one?
Any tomboys on here in a relationship?
If so how did it start and how is it now?
yeah, basically saw her, thought she was hot, then introduced myself, 'bumped into her' and talked a couple of times, found out she was pretty cool, then got her phone number & msn, talked some more, asked her out, more talking, then a relationship.

broke up after a few months. :party:

Yo1anda

HSC
sorry but about 95% of chicks who use NO MAKEUP and dont groom their eyebrows and fix their hair look like absolute shit k

omnipotent

HSC
sorry but about 95% of chicks who use NO MAKEUP and dont groom their eyebrows and fix their hair look like absolute shit k
thats absolute bullshit.
At camp, the second day none of the girls had make up on and they were all equally or even more attractive. Not only that, but the confidence in not wearing make up also adds to the attractiveness.
In conclusion, make up is gay and the media has played with your mind!

mes ami

HSC
honestly, I look terrrible without make up or a hair straightener. I have disgustingly messy curly hair. I have racoon dark circles because i have sleep apena.

Yo1anda

HSC
thats absolute bullshit.
At camp, the second day none of the girls had make up on and they were all equally or even more attractive. Not only that, but the confidence in not wearing make up also adds to the attractiveness.
In conclusion, make up is gay and the media has played with your mind!
righto
im pretty sure the au naturale chick is the one whos most approached in the street or in a club
congrats you make sense

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
honestly, I look terrrible without make up or a hair straightener. I have disgustingly messy curly hair. I have racoon dark circles because i have sleep apena.
sex hair is amaze imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)