• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too short? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Apparently I heard that the length of the vagina was only around 3 inches, unaroused.. which is about 7.5cm. But it expands and extends when it does gets aroused.. which is why a couple should always do a bit of foreplay first instead of the guy just shoving his dick inside her straight away (and hence into her cervix, ouch).

BrenKHS

HSC
The girl is most sensitive for the first 3 inches. So your fine in that department...

The size of a guys penis is comparitive to his height (roughly). So if it looks right compared to your body then dont worry bout it.

"Its not the size. Its how you use it" very true statement. It is not a myth that "small sized" people made up to make themselves feel better.

20 minutes of foreplay compared to none triples a guys chance of making a woman climax.

Being 6Ft tall has its advantages :p

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
there u go buddy, the girls have reassured u that ure penis is perfectly fine.

beside, the important thing is be confident, love ure self for who u are, be ureself, and make sure u respect and treat the girl u are with right.

also, if u still think u lack the penis department, have u thought about using the rest of ure body? a combination would KO the girls mate

wanton-wonton

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I shave, and it does make it look that 2cm's bigger! try it....
And it is true that is more the width then the length... or actually no. If u got width but not much size then ur good, but if u got more size then width then ur alright, if you got none of both then... theres always your mouth :)
do you shave with razors?

rachi

with my own experience if ur with a virgin she wont care cause she wont really know the diff, but as im not size does matter!!

wanton-wonton

HSC
i use a butcher's knife....sometimes a sword if im in the mood...but thats not often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)