• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too soon? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
yes it is tru

and unfortunately i couldnt do anything to stop it hapening so i cant ever forgive myself........

like it got me to the point where i havnt had a gf since she passed away i havnt done any sexual or intimate acts with any other girls except for hugging friends and pek etc but das wit friends......

i need to get over this bcoz if i dont its a hurdle stuck der 4 d rest of my life
Makes me sad just reading it.

If my boyfriend passed away I'd go crazy.

She'll be one of those people who you'll always love even when you get married to someone else, won't she? You've known her for so long, I daresay you can never get over someone like that. But even though she can't be replaced, you'll still find someone else eventually. You're still young. :)

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
yeh thats what ive been telling myself ( and no im not going on the gimme pitty road now) its hard....its like losing someone from your immediate family....its not the greatest feeling....although i am contradicting my self with a previous thread where i ask for advice to ask this grl out that i work with but thats for reasons......and if you must know its coz when around her she makes me feel like Amy (my ex) did...it also doesnt help that its almost a splitting immage of her...

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Alex *hugs*. I feel for you, really. But...is it really fair to yourself in realtion to the other girl? She will be a constant reminder to you...and may make you hurt even more. I cant comment cos i don tknow the situation, but they are some thoughts.

*hugs again*

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
thx.....dont get me rong im not doing this to get the whole sympathy thing going.....i hate that feeling where ppl look at you like your retarted and they start treating you like a baby anyway......well thats true..but its gotta be better than staying home 24/7 not being able to go out coz of the saddness and sorrow and just staying home wallowing in my own sadness

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
thx 4 listening dreamerish
No worries. :)

Yeah, it is kind of strange (in a good way) how you eventually meet someone who is just like her. Call me crazy but I believe in these kooky things - that Amy found for you someone who can almost replace her so you won't be lonely for too long.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Its the term for French people kissing, ofcourse.

I mean, what possibly could French Kiss mean if it didn't mean that?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I thought it was trying to speek french as you kiss.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
rofl!

its kissing with tongue action :)

PinkKiller

HSC
N/A
hahaha im actually 18 ..yeah its quite sad beause i was one of the people who was restricted from everything (including boys) at school beacuse of stupid parents..actually they still do it now :mad: yeah and now im at uni my social life has begun and i'm only starting to learn -_____-"

HSC
PinkKiller said:
This is my first relationship and i might be a bit paranoid..
well on our 2nd date he tried to kiss me..french style..isnt that a bit too soon?

*scratches head*
it depends on how both of you feel towards it. The girl i was going out with did the same on the first date, but we had known each other really well for like 2-3 months before. It also turned into literally a day long date - but thats another story - idea is that there was precident but i didnt wanna scare her off. That your on here shows you arent sure, so its prolly too soon.

I was cool with it happening at that moment, and with that in mind i say make him understand you set the precident for how far you go. He's a guy, so by the time your comfortable with it he should be too (slight generalisation). Plus you'll get what you what when you want, and he wont have to do all the guessing as to what your after.

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
my gf doesnt like kissin... mayb coz i suk or sth *rolls eyes and starts crying*

meh.. practice is alwais good

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
PinkKiller said:
hahaha im actually 18 ..yeah its quite sad beause i was one of the people who was restricted from everything (including boys) at school beacuse of stupid parents..actually they still do it now :mad: yeah and now im at uni my social life has begun and i'm only starting to learn -_____-"
so...asian, eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)