HSC
oh ok my bad

hand brake is pretty good for FWD oversteer

especially on grass, i my self have witnessed this with my friends astra

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
seremify007 said:
LOL... isn't there also an AMG M-class? If only BMW made an M-X5 or something.
haha it'd get mixed up with the Mx-5.

243_robbo

HSC
i actually know this top secret DONT TELL ANYONE if you put sugar in your fule tank then it gives you an added 300kmph (im NOT joKING). ive done this in my supra like 18 times and i fully trixxored all teh peeps at the lightsa and they where like wo_OOH! that ghuy iz madd (and by mad i mean totally sweat. D o do this top trick boyz and gurlz or get lost faggsorz)

Pace_T

HSC
243_robbo said:
i actually know this top secret DONT TELL ANYONE if you put sugar in your fule tank then it gives you an added 300kmph (im NOT joKING). ive done this in my supra like 18 times and i fully trixxored all teh peeps at the lightsa and they where like wo_OOH! that ghuy iz madd (and by mad i mean totally sweat. D o do this top trick boyz and gurlz or get lost faggsorz)
shut the fuck up .

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
243_robbo said:
mate you've just told the world and i think its bullshit anyways

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Sugar in fuel tank = Plugged up fuel injectors = No power

EDIT: Oh sorry, you said it give you an added 300kmph. You're right then. My bad.

Last edited:

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
I doubt BMW would do it. The X-Series doesn't fit with the sporting character of the M badge.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
243_robbo said:
well, although we know you're joking...

0083r n00b quote of the new year!!

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
a few days ago my mate told me he was on james ruse drive and he noticed a merc behind him weaving in and out of traffic, so he waited till he passed him then followed him, in the hope of sneaking a race with him (he was driving an FTO). he realised that the car was an AMG C32, but still kept following him, cos he didnt really know how fast it could go. the guy caught on, and after a long wait they finally reached a stretch, at which time my mate was in front of him. they reached open road. they gunned it. all my mate saw when he clocked the dial at 180 was the AMG still accelerating away...

he never saw him again.

got a quote from a website about the C32 AMG...

Expressed in figures, 90 percent of the maximum torque – more than 400 Newton metres – is already available from 2300 rpm.

The C 32 AMG requires just 5.2 seconds to accelerate from standstill to 100 km/h, and is therefore in the same performance category as thoroughbred sports cars – though with the everyday practicality typical of a Mercedes.
it can also "comfortably" reach 300, with a supercharged 3.2 V6 engine at 260kW

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
petar13 said:
I doubt BMW would do it. The X-Series doesn't fit with the sporting character of the M badge.
Did an SUV really fit in with the character of a Porsche?

And, yep that's a C32. Wait until you see a C55 :p I've seen a couple around the city.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
A C55? I think that one has barely 10 horsepower more than the C32. I doubt that it's really any faster.

Though I do wonder if they would go all the way with a C63 AMG.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
petar13 said:
A C55? I think that one has barely 10 horsepower more than the C32. I doubt that it's really any faster.

I looked up the specs and it doesn't seem that much faster than C32 (like you said) but it sounds better. I thought it'd be the same as our CL55 in terms of performance but I just read the Benz site and I guess not.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
petar13 said:

C63 AMG
Are you tired of the measly 363 horsepower C55 AMG? Do you sit cowering in the corner at night worried that BMW's upcoming M3 will run circles around your poor little C-Class?

If rumors are true, you may soon be able to rest a little easier. Autocar has captured what are believed to be photos of an upcoming Mercedes C63 AMG. Yes, that's right... no more puny 5.5-Liter 363 horsepower V8 producing 376 lb-ft of torque; real men want an earth-bending 6.3-Liter 510 horsepower V8 producing 465 lb-ft of torque.

What this means in plain English: this car will be fast, very fast.

Now before you get your hopes up, I must warn you - Autocar is also reporting the C63 probably won't be scheduled for series production. It will, however, be produced in limited numbers, for 'preferred' customers.

What this means in plain English: you gotta be rich, very rich.

Oh well, I guess that exludes me. You know, I could always opt for the 2.5-Liter 201 horsepower C230, throw a C63 badge on it, and tell everyone I'm too cool to drive fast... or not.

As always, stay tuned and we'll keep you updated if we get any more details on the C63.

source:
http://emercedesbenz.com

EATAPIE

HSC
seremify007 said:
True. They'd probably follow the Z4m naming standard and call it X5m or something.
wow, is there a Z4M? is that like the M coupe they used to have for the Z3?

EATAPIE

HSC
Minai said:
Oh well, I guess that exludes me. You know, I could always opt for the 2.5-Liter 201 horsepower C230, throw a C63 badge on it, and tell everyone I'm too cool to drive fast... or not.
hahaha, that'll b me and my E36 beemer, when i get one. on with the M3 badges, off with the 3181s!

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
on with the M3 badges, off with the 3181s!
Please don't...

wow, is there a Z4M? is that like the M coupe they used to have for the Z3?
Yeah, there was a nice article about it in this month's Wheels mag. It has the M3 engine from the E46 with a proper 6-speed manual gearbox. A back-to-basics sportscar. There may be a coupe version of this hotted open-top in the near future, in keeping with the tradition set by the but-ugly M-Roadster. Powerful engine, (good looking) light body, proper gearshift, RWD, BMW - it sounds great.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I also read about it in Wheels :) I actually like the look of the Z4 as well; it reminds me of that Z8 or something in James Bond.

As for the V8 engine... I think it'd be cool if Merc (and BMW) started fitting their V12s into more cars!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)