Top 'speed' done and where? (2 Viewers)

- L1n -

HSC
hefa13bt said:
without all the stickers n rice and in a much older rx7 and my car wasnt dubbed with the sound of a v6
lol cmon man how can u not rice it up it's a rx7, u know what they say

More Rice = More power.

hefa13bt

HSC
- L1n - said:
lol cmon man how can u not rice it up it's a rx7, u know what they say

More Rice = More power.
no way my rx7 will never suffer from rice, itll be a little drift bitch till the day it dies, n i dunno why u think cause its an rx7 its rice??? the fast n furious was just a movie you no?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
and what stopped a movie from being real? or semi-real?

how you can hit 240-260 but be afraid to look at your speedo baffles me. were you alone or was there someone holding onto just about anything that wont fall off telling you to take your ******* foot off the accelerator. you could have told them to shut the hell up and keep recording the speedo with their free hand :rolleyes:

- L1n -

HSC
hefa13bt said:
no way my rx7 will never suffer from rice, itll be a little drift bitch till the day it dies, n i dunno why u think cause its an rx7 its rice??? the fast n furious was just a movie you no?

Your not very good with sarcasm are you? regardless wheather it's a movie or not it's a rx7.

hefa13bt

HSC
- L1n - said:
Your not very good with sarcasm are you? regardless wheather it's a movie or not it's a rx7.
yea its an rx7, and the vast majority of rotarys are far from rice

MattyCulnane

HSC
Yeww Hefa13bt, up the RX7, what series is it? Eventually i wanna get a series 4/5. And i don;t really understand the logic in rx7's being rice? a 13b rotary rice? My definition of rice is a 90's model prelude with "CHromiE$, $tIKaZ, ZorST N A PH@ StEZ BrU".
Anyhows, back to this top speed bizzo. Well over 200km/h in my mates old school 1Jz powered Celica.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's more to be too scared to take your eyes off the road or let the thought that you're going too damn fast distract you?

hefa13bt

HSC
MattyCulnane said:
Yeww Hefa13bt, up the RX7, what series is it? Eventually i wanna get a series 4/5. And i don;t really understand the logic in rx7's being rice? a 13b rotary rice? My definition of rice is a 90's model prelude with "CHromiE$, $tIKaZ, ZorST N A PH@ StEZ BrU".
Anyhows, back to this top speed bizzo. Well over 200km/h in my mates old school 1Jz powered Celica.
series 4 :) go for it, itll be the best desicion you ever made...but yea, i cant see anything with a 13b in it rice either???

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
jackm said:
haha my datsun 1971 1200 ute does 80mph flat stick WHAT A BEASTIE!
im sure the motor has more in it (hectic 1.2 liter) but the ute has tallish dif ratio. im hopeing my 1600 will go a bit better! ( maybe even 100mph :O) haha
hopefully track days will stop me needing to do dumb shit on the street though.

been 180 in a mates sisters barina ahah racing a magna after being to wsid :p
same mate got done doin 140 in an 80 zone. cop put him against a wall and looked through his car while he asked my mate how fast he was goin. my mate told him 140, and how it was dumb etc. it was in bankstown and he had little australian flag stickers on his car. cop said should probly take those stickers off mate or ur doors will get kicked in round here, and let him go.

fastest ive been passenger prolly 180 in my grandmas 308 calais ( not her driving ) haha
who the fuck uses miles per hour in australia?

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
managed to top 200km/hr in the rain on the newcastle sydney freeway at 1.40am
what a waste of petrol. but shortened the travel time by a few minutes heh

synthesized

HSC
N/A
haven't really bothered to intentionally set a speed record yet, so mine stands at a pedestrian 140km/h on the freeway into adelaide hills in my dad's golf tdi. beautiful feeling though, in a turbo diesel, to take it to 100km/h then poke it with a stick. feels like a v8 all the time, i could easily get it to 240 if nescessary.

Last edited:

jackm

HSC
Serius said:
who the fuck uses miles per hour in australia?
my car is 1970's haha so im just used to it. maybe i shoulda converted it for the retards though.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
11ty billion km/h on parramatta road, where all the bumps are near granville/auburn area.. suspension got ripped

Valeu

HSC
may as well make a contribution: 140 in an 'industrial area' in Botany. Watch out trucks!

CieL

HSC
Bob.J said:
managed to top 200km/hr in the rain on the newcastle sydney freeway at 1.40am
what a waste of petrol. but shortened the travel time by a few minutes heh
Yeah could of shortened your life by 60yrs too.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
m.c.moey said:
11ty billion km/h on parramatta road, where all the bumps are near granville/auburn area.. suspension got ripped
LOL. Don't they have speed cameras on that road too?

Back on topic; I haven't been speeding, but I've been driving a bit harder than usual- and man fuel consumption went skyrocketing. I've only done 180km, and I've used around 22L of petrol (guesstimating from fuel gauge- which isn't really that accurate); which is approx 12L/100km! Quite a far cry from the 7.2L/100km claimed eh? Even when I drive my best, I'm still getting around 8.5L/100km.

pottsy44

HSC
seremify007 said:

Back on topic; I haven't been speeding, but I've been driving a bit harder than usual- and man fuel consumption went skyrocketing. I've only done 180km, and I've used around 22L of petrol (guesstimating from fuel gauge- which isn't really that accurate); which is approx 12L/100km! Quite a far cry from the 7.2L/100km claimed eh? Even when I drive my best, I'm still getting around 8.5L/100km.
my fuel consumption is usually about 18L/100km! how do u think i feel lol.

on a good week its about 14L/100km though.

Jiga

Yeah my car is at 15L/100km on a good week.... and the worst part of that is 60% of my trip is on the M5 so you'd THINK it should be around 10L/100km at least (its a camry).... and I dont drive heaps hard :angry:

alexxxz

HSC
seremify007 said:

fuel gauge is NOTHING to go by. fill the car up then run it all the way down till it starts missing and surging. that will give you an estimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)