Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
callumf said:
top speed is 170 at 8:55am in a school zone, in my mate robbo's VL.
well ur a fuckwit arent you

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Casmira said:
whos gunned it on southern cross drive at like 3am :D best road too ever
only if there are no police radar checks.

Pace_T

HSC
i woiuld never do that on southcross drive. its riddled with police. its part of their regular routes. max ive gone there is 100.

i like punching it on the m4... nice big lanes and my wheels are perfectly adjusted so i cant even tell im going 150 :D but im not much of a speeder to begin with..

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
A bit over 180km/h on a 1981' Suzuki GS650 Katana

Apparently it was originally capable of 200km/h, which was my goal. It was still pulling hard at 170km/h when a horrifying weave developed. The bars flapping from side to side rapidly and uncontrollably, and the rear of the bike swinging from side to side, stepping out half a meter at a time. Known as a tankslapper among riders. The terror of a tankslapper can not be expressed in words.

I hoped the handling might fix itself at a higher speed, but it only got worse as I got faster. It seemed certain I was going to highside (where you get thrown from the saddle and land in a sickening crunch, as opposed to lowside, where the bike relatively gently slides out from under you).

I drifted across three lanes and eventually managed to slow. I was extremely shaken by this and began to laugh histerically.

CieL

HSC
Graney said:
I drifted across three lanes and eventually managed to slow. I was extremely shaken by this and began to laugh histerically.
I'd laugh like that too if I just cheated death.

Hm.. which part of the m4 are you talking about though?
I've never seen a cop on that road between cumbo and james ruse dr.. and I regularly take that road..

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Finally cracked my old record before my flight for a business trip overseas...

hit 230 on the M2 just around a week ago....then slowed down a lot cause i remembered that if i died a lot of people will be hurt....and if i hit someone...someone else's a lot of people will be hurt...

Pace_T

HSC
SipSip said:
Finally cracked my old record before my flight for a business trip overseas...

hit 230 on the M2 just around a week ago....then slowed down a lot cause i remembered that if i died a lot of people will be hurt....and if i hit someone...someone else's a lot of people will be hurt...
arent you a legend for saving peoples lives :rolleyes:

iEdd

HSC
Yay, thanks guys, when you die insurance will go up again. :(

Oh I forgot, you're invincible.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
iEdd said:
Yay, thanks guys, when you die insurance will go up again. :(

Oh I forgot, you're invincible.
I'm not invicible, just awesome at driving.

HSC
Pace_T said:
i woiuld never do that on southcross drive. its riddled with police. its part of their regular routes. max ive gone there is 100.

i like punching it on the m4... nice big lanes and my wheels are perfectly adjusted so i cant even tell im going 150 :D but im not much of a speeder to begin with..
are you serious?? i ALWAYS gun it through there, yesterday I was late for work so i punched it 120km/h the whole way. you can only pull off that kinda speed past 10-11am when its less packed

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
i always do 90/100+ on the hume highway (coz wen i drive 2 skool it means i missed my train lolz). Then i got bloody caught by a new speed camera (which i had no idea they had put up overnight) doing 56 in a school zone rofl.

stupid new red p's speeding rule but luckily my dad took the points on his license - after i made him aware how much extra driving he wuld hav 2 do driving me & my siblings to various commitments if i lost my license :D

anyways hardest i pushed my car is 150km/hr on the freeway which is pretty much the max for my 89 celica. It picked up well to around 100 but after 130, it literally took half a minute+ to get to 150 rofl.

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
oh yeh and at 150 my car was shaking so much - particularly the windows that i thought they were going 2 literally fall off. Far i need a new car.

Collin

HSC
N/A
OMGRX7 said:
5km/h on my elite bike
^^

This man here is more hardcore than all of you hoons in this thread put together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)