Top 'speed' done and where? (1 Viewer)

Captain Moist

HSC
47.46.45 said:
There's a gang of fags out near where I live, and they chill at the McDonalds carpark every Saturday night. They basically have elite skills of: j turns, fwd dorifto action, driving into each other.

The point I'm making is that
I never disputed that it takes no skill whatsoever to do 180 kph along the motorway- i agree its piss easy, point it straight and stretch your right leg -- but that aint what you said.

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
Captain Moist said:
I never disputed that it takes no skill whatsoever to do 180 kph along the motorway- i agree its piss easy, point it straight and stretch your right leg -- but that aint what you said.
I said

47.46.45 said:
it's not at all hard to drive smooth at high speed
Are you saying it's easy to do high speeds but hard to do them smooth?

iEdd

HSC
In which case, it depends on your car and the road as to whether you can go smoothly at high speed in a straight line, NOT SKILL. It's funny how a bogans greatest achievements in life are speeding and tagging. Hit a tree and die already.

breed obsession
HSC
iEdd said:
In which case, it depends on your car and the road as to whether you can go smoothly at high speed in a straight line, NOT SKILL. It's funny how a bogans greatest achievements in life are speeding and tagging. Hit a tree and die already.
"I DID 180KPH IN MY STOCK AUTO COMMODORE, ON THE MOTORWAY, OMG OMG, CU AT THE GRAND PRIX"

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
iEdd said:
lol peterbrock

CieL

HSC
Reaaaally... did you drive it? What car?

edit: The r32?

breed obsession
HSC
RiSeAgAiNSt2538 said:
i did 41 in the skool zone the other day. hectic ay
I accidentally did 60 through a school zone today because I didn't realise it was active. I'm used to the big flashing light signs and then out here they're just regular ones and it's silly to have some that light up and some that don't.

Harumph.

(Posting in this thread because 60 is the top speed I've ever done)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)