TPC: Attendance and Scaling of B modules (2 Viewers)

felixxy

HSC
N/A
my raw marks for tpc are calculus 100, advanced 100:), chemistry 97, physics 97 :)and lalsb 93:((thats all right, english is my third language). Anybody knows what tes will be scaled based on my marks. goodluck with uni next year:party:

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Yeah I just checked my results too. So, those are only the raw marks?

felixxy

HSC
N/A
well, i would expect to be sent a transcript with the scaled ones (eqvi atar?????) from tafe in a few days. 2009 in tpc was the one of the best experiences.:)

Mz.Utai

HSC
My results are not there yet. It has the same thing they had from before about tafe being in assessment period blah blah ... I went to e-services via the tafe nsw website can anyone tell me if I'm doing the correct thing.
thank you

Mz.Utai

HSC
lmao sorry I found them lol i think i was so nervous i didn't know what I was doing. YAYYY im soo happy, but these are the raw marks or are they scaled? does anyone know?

thanks guys

midnightmint

HSC
N/A
my raw marks for tpc are calculus 100, advanced 100:), chemistry 97, physics 97 :)and lalsb 93:((thats all right, english is my third language). Anybody knows what tes will be scaled based on my marks. goodluck with uni next year:party:
Show off!

TES will prob be 300/300 because all those subjects (except maybe LALS B) would scale up anyway. Only the top/best 3 are used to calculate your TES.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Wow nice those are great marks! You may top the state with a lot of those, wouldn't be surprised if you got 300...we had a perfect 300 at my campus the year I went through.

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Hey, so has anyone received their transcripts in the mail yet??

midnightmint

HSC
N/A
No, I haven't.. I thought our scaled marks were going to be available in e-services but obviously not..

Can anyone who did the TPC last year tell me how/when you find out your scaled marks and TES?

felixxy

HSC
N/A
I haven't. Do we contact UAC to check if they receice our TES on 4th ,coz 6th is the closing date for change of preferences for main round. btw, anyone goes to uni info day, Im going to usyd on 5th. Goodluck.:)

AM_092

HSC
N/A
I haven't. Do we contact UAC to check if they receice our TES on 4th ,coz 6th is the closing date for change of preferences for main round. btw, anyone goes to uni info day, Im going to usyd on 5th. Goodluck.:)
From the impression from my teachers and past students, I don't think we'll actually know our TES (I hope we do, though). I can't be bothered going to any info days, since they're all on the same day. I think I'll just go to the orientation weeks instead.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
The TES will be reported on the official transcript. It's the UAI that UAC does not release.

In 2007 I'm sure I got my transcript the week before Christmas. I'm not sure why it's so late this year.. might be worth calling the TAFE NSW Information Centre on 131 601.

Mz.Utai

HSC
Nope I havent received anything either and its starting to bug me since the closing date for main rounds is on the 6th. This might be stupid but does tafe automatically send our results to uac or what happens?

felixxy

HSC
N/A
There is not actual UAI/ATAR(only guess). TPC is ranked lower by usyd(dont know about other unis). TPC graduates applying for usyd are placed in mature age entry scheme) with other uni preparation courses, which made a bloody competitive situation as there are only 170 places available. In my college(Ultimo), i think many have achieved more than 280 because a lot are in the "scale-up" subject(science and maths). but im only brave to put a course with uai of around 90 in my first preference. Anyway, goodluck and happy new year!:party:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Nope I havent received anything either and its starting to bug me since the closing date for main rounds is on the 6th. This might be stupid but does tafe automatically send our results to uac or what happens?
Pretty sure the results are forwarded on to UAC. If you're all registered and have preferences done I wouldn't worry. I never needed to do anything special when I went through.

Yeah, USYD is pretty selective in what courses you can do with a TPC, which is why I didn't consider them (not to mention there are better uni's in terms of psych).

AM_092

HSC
N/A
The TES will be reported on the official transcript. It's the UAI that UAC does not release.

In 2007 I'm sure I got my transcript the week before Christmas. I'm not sure why it's so late this year.. might be worth calling the TAFE NSW Information Centre on 131 601.
Thanks! I hope it does come soon.

felixxy

HSC
N/A
I have phoned both UAC and TAFE. Good news is UAC received Tpc results from TAFE on 24th Dec last year. bad news is posibility of another two weeks waiting time for transcript.so relieved now.:)

Mz.Utai

HSC
I have phoned both UAC and TAFE. Good news is UAC received Tpc results from TAFE on 24th Dec last year. bad news is posibility of another two weeks waiting time for transcript.so relieved now.:)
Thanks for that. I called today aswell. I called the tafe hotline thingy and she said possibly in the middle of this month. Then I called up my tafe and there was a number on the answering machine for tafe services so I tried that and someone answered saying we would receive either today or tomorrow. Most likely no one received it today so I think she dosent know what shes talking about.
I am worried because of the closing date for uac. Goodluck!!

campbo

HSC
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not a TES of 263 should get me into Primary Teaching at Newcastle Uni?

felixxy

HSC
N/A
transcript received:spin:.why was my lalsb mark scaled down:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)