Trajan's Column - what does it tell us about roman army.. > HELP! (1 Viewer)

ange123321

HSC
hey am in yr.11 and have to write an essay on what Trajan's column tell us about the roman army.. and i missed the class video Ugh!...

Anyways you have to write about problems with the sourse.. and what the column tells us about there

-discipline
- strategy
- weapons
- medical practises
- tactics/ stragies- warfare

etc anyways along those lines.. Im sick and any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated .. thanks guys xoxoxo

X

xeuyrawp

ange123321 said:
hey am in yr.11 and have to write an essay on what Trajan's column tell us about the roman army.. and i missed the class video Ugh!...

Anyways you have to write about problems with the sourse.. and what the column tells us about there

-discipline
- strategy
- weapons
- medical practises
- tactics/ stragies- warfare

etc anyways along those lines.. Im sick and any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated .. thanks guys xoxoxo
Did you tell your teacher that you'd appreciate watching the video?

There is a lot of info about the column online, as well. I'd look there.

You are pretty much asking us to do your assignment, which is not going to happen.

ange123321

HSC
Oh course i wasnt expecting anyone to do my assigament .. Pft? i mean could anyone be acutally bothered writing an entire essay for some random person they havent even met?
What i was Hopeing was that mabye someone could point me in the direction of a good book/ website that has the right info (and no, not so i could copy it, my teacher would easily find that out!?!) . I been seraching for hours all the sites.. all the info just looks at the column as if it were art- not historical evidence. And YES i did talk to my teacher whos not allowed to lend me a video and told me there was great stuff on the net!.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Column

ange123321

HSC
thanks asylum!,
i been to that sites.. got good info about dimenisons.. its really wierd ive been to a number of sites with the excat same information?

hmmm . well thank you anyways ! xox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)