Transfer from UNSW to Usyd (1 Viewer)

kenhay20a

HSC
N/A
I am currently enrolled in UNSW B of Commerce & Economic, first year. For sem1 i got a wam of 60 which is quite low and extremely hard for me to bring it back up to 75, so i am now planning to transfer to Usyd next year.

After reading posts in this forum and other sites, it seems like transferring with normal way would be impossible for me, since my wam is that poor (even i got 4 HD for sem2, it would be 75 wam but almost unachievable)

SO i think that the only way is to drop one unit (less than 48 credit points, then they won't count ur wam)

My atar is 97. Would i be able to make it into Usyd B of Commerce & art? cos i've heard that non-yr 12 applicant has a different atar cut off. And also would i be less competitive to others who apply with both atar&wam?

And the last question...do i have to repeat year1?

Thanks for anyone helping me.

PS: i still haven't drop any subject yet, would it be too late?

kenhay20a

HSC
N/A
Cos my wam is so low? it would affect my chance to get an internship or grad position with a 60-ish wam... i can boost it to like 75-80 by the end, but i would miss my chance to get an internship during my 4 yrs uni 0.0

and the other reason is...too far away == it took me 3 hrs everyday on transport (and sometimes even 4 hrs @@)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)