Transferring from UWS to USYD (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
I am going to start one of my degrees in UWS this year. And I wonder after I have completed the degree (in 2016) am I able to transfer to USYD to do another degree? Is it possible? Is it wise? How do I do it?
Please help.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well you can just do postgrad.

Dylanamali

HSC
I am going to start one of my degrees in UWS this year. And I wonder after I have completed the degree (in 2016) am I able to transfer to USYD to do another degree? Is it possible? Is it wise? How do I do it?
Please help.
What degree are you starting at UWS and what degree do you want to do at USYD?

Dylanamali

HSC
Okay then -
Your best option IMO would be to do a year at UWS aim for a GPA of around 5.5/6.0+ and then transfer into USYD's course. You may or may not get credits for the units you complete at UWS.
You shouldn't complete your course and then transfer into USYD's course as that would take 6 years in total.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
It is best to see if the UoS at UWS can be credited at USyd beforehand. All the best ~ :)

Jeelous

HSC
Uni Grad
I had a friend who had done the same thing. Make sure you score credit averages (65%+) in all your subjects. Scoring an overall GPA below 5 (below credit average) can reduce your chances of getting a transfer but not all hope is gone.

Note: My friend scored a GPA of 4.5/7 I think and was able to transfer into engineering at UTS. Hope that gives you some relief. =)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I am doing Bach Natural Science (Animal Science) at UWS. But I want to do Bach Vet Biosci at USYD.
why???

Get Biosc is only for people that want to do a degree related to animals before they get into vet (because they didn't get the marks to get into vet)

Just go straight from Nat Sc to Vet Sc

epicFAILx

HSC
why???

Get Biosc is only for people that want to do a degree related to animals before they get into vet (because they didn't get the marks to get into vet)

Just go straight from Nat Sc to Vet Sc
Isn't Vet Sci much tougher to get into than Vet BioSci? (because of its atar being higher)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)