Transferring into diagnostic from the other MRS degree's (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
So just a question that can only be answered by people who know first hand.

How hard is it to transfer into Diagnostic Radiography from another degree within the MRS degree's? I've been investigating asking heaps of people, especially lecturers and course coordinators and they have been saying that its extremely difficult and competitive etc. One MRS staff member even said that last year only ONE person from the other two streams was able to transfer into diagnostic radiography.. Talk about extinguishing the flame of hope.. :( However after saying that I have also asked second, third year students AND recently graduated PDY people from the MRS streams and they tell me from their knowledge that they have known plenty of people who have transferred into diagnostic. AND this is each person telling me "they know a few people who came over" not just one

So yes its a bit confusing, are the academic staff just jerking me around to keep me from transferring out of their already tiny classes within the other streams? The way I think of it, the students don't really have a reason to lie and the course academics might just be.. acting like academics.

Anyway just want to know if anyone on BoS knows anyone else who was able to transfer into diagnostic radiography from another degree in recent years? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)