Trayvon Martin (1 Viewer)

Debauchee

HSC
I didn't say that. I'm sure you're a big fan of self defence but I bet you wouldn't be defending it so virulently if there wasn't a black kid involved
The only reason I'm defending him so virulently is because he's being attacked so relentlessly by the media and millions of "anti-racist" idiots. And the only reason that is happening is because Trayvon is black.

If trayvon was white, the case would never had made it court, and idiots like you certainly wouldn't give two fucks about it.

that proves your absurdly narrow perception of race.
Now you're just pulling shit out of your arse. What the fuck does that even mean?

The only thing I've said about race is that male black youths commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, which is entirely true. I didn't say anything about the reasons why, or imply that it was inherently true of blacks or something.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
If trayvon was white, the case would never had made it court, and idiots like you certainly wouldn't give two fucks about it.
What exactly do you base this assessment on?

Now you're just pulling shit out of your arse. What the fuck does that even mean?

The only thing I've said about race is that male black youths commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, which is entirely true. I didn't say anything about the reasons why, or imply that it was inherently true of blacks or something.
You did actually make very distinct comments on why a black kid would attack someone and that sure as shit isn't based on any evidence. You also said very specifically that is true of black people what am I reading. You said it in the preceding sentence.

It's not difficult to discern what else you think about black people from mounting this type of attack against Martin, as opposed to defending Zimmerman on any legal grounds like funkshen has.

Debauchee

HSC
What exactly do you base this assessment on?
The state attorney chose not to pursue a case against Zimmerman, remember?
the only reason that the case went to trial is bascially because millions of people lost their shit about it, and the only reason they did that is because of "racism" and "racial profiling" (even though evidence suggests zimmerman's suspicion had little to do with race). They certainly wouldn't have acted the same if martin had been white.

You did actually make very distinct comments on why a black kid would attack someone and that sure as shit isn't based on any evidence. You also said very specifically that is true of black people what am I reading. You said it in the preceding sentence.
I said it was statistically more likely for a black male to attack someone than any other demographic, and I said that Martin would in particular based on his personality. Violent drug dealing blacks who consider themselves thugs are far more likely to be hostile violent against whites than any given 'normal' black.

It's not difficult to discern what else you think about black people from mounting this type of attack against Martin, as opposed to defending Zimmerman on any legal grounds like funkshen has.
A legal defense based on stand your ground laws only makes sense if Martin initiated the fight. People in this thread claim that he didn't, and I'm saying based on the evidence and the character of both people involved, its highly likely that martin did start the fight. If Zimmerman did, then stand your ground doesn't apply.

Last edited:

derrick rose

Banned
HSC
N/A
Would the pro-Zimmerman set concede that if Zimmerman confronted Martin, started the physical altercation, and shot Martin as soon as he started to lose it, that he would then be guilty of murdering the boy?

And would the anti-Zimmerman set concede that if Martin approached Zimmerman as he was returning to his car, knocked him to the ground, started smashing his head against the pavement, and was shot as a result, that Zimmerman would not be guilty of 2nd-degree homicide?

Debauchee

HSC
In breaking news, case against zimmerman has collapsed so entirely that Rev Al Sharpton declares Trayvon Martin is actually white.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Would the pro-Zimmerman set concede that if Zimmerman confronted Martin, started the physical altercation, and shot Martin as soon as he started to lose it, that he would then be guilty of murdering the boy?
would the pro-saint-skittle concede that that narrative is utterly absurd and implausible and has no evidence to support it whatsoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)