Treatment of POWs (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by joshhopp
I WOULD ASK YOU TO CONSIDER THE FUCKING FACT THE UNITED STATES ARE LIBERATING THE IRAQI PEOPLE FROM A MENACE: HUSSIEN AND HIS PARTY COMMITTED MASS MURDER AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE. HE ACTIVLEY PROMOTED AND REWARDED TERRORISM AGAINST ISRAEL. THE POW ISSUE IS AN UNFORTUNATE MANIFESTATION OF THE EFFECT THE CONFLICT IS HAVING ON US SOLDIERS. THEY ARE BEING FORCED TO FIGHT A FEW ISOLATED FILTHY SAVAGES IN ORDER TO DO THEIR JOB: AND THEIR JOB IS A HUMANITARIAN ONE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK. THE US INVASION IS A HUMANITARIAN ACTION.
yokel
humanitarian my ass. its people like you that got johnny voted in and refugees locked in a detention centre. stupidity never ends.

on another note apparently the video of the decapitation looked fishy and they aren't really sure who killed the american

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
I WOULD ASK YOU TO CONSIDER THE FUCKING FACT THE UNITED STATES ARE LIBERATING THE IRAQI PEOPLE FROM A MENACE: HUSSIEN AND HIS PARTY COMMITTED MASS MURDER AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE. HE ACTIVLEY PROMOTED AND REWARDED TERRORISM AGAINST ISRAEL. THE POW ISSUE IS AN UNFORTUNATE MANIFESTATION OF THE EFFECT THE CONFLICT IS HAVING ON US SOLDIERS. THEY ARE BEING FORCED TO FIGHT A FEW ISOLATED FILTHY SAVAGES IN ORDER TO DO THEIR JOB: AND THEIR JOB IS A HUMANITARIAN ONE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK. THE US INVASION IS A HUMANITARIAN ACTION.
how did Fox news get in here?

lengstar

HSC
hahaha... Israel? you mean that country slowly trying to disintegrate Palestine house by house and person by person?

Originally posted by lengstar
its people like you that got johnny voted in and refugees locked in a detention centre.
Idiot. Refugees get refugees locked in detention centres.

Originally posted by lengstar
hahaha... Israel? you mean that country slowly trying to disintegrate Palestine house by house and person by person?
No, I'm talking about the state which has a right to exist, that the Palestinians want to deny, through consistant terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians. You really are an idiot if you think that Israel wants to eliminate Palestine. Why, if they wanted to eliminate it, why did they give land they captured back?

Are you aware how many times the Palestinians have turned down an independant state?

lengstar

HSC
how the hell do refugees get refugees locked in detention centres?

i loosely follow politics these days. please enlighten me on your OPINION of the israel/palestine conflict or provide facts from some relevant news sources.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
a prisoner is a prisoner...
Originally posted by Suney_J
yes ur right, and under the Geneva Convention a prisoner still has rights but they treated worse than dogs.

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
Josie, no we don't rape convicted rapists , we don't kill murderers because we live in a civilised country...
And Americans are really supposed to be represented as civilised people because they live in a civilised country like we do :rolleyes:.....and they are known to be the most powerful country in the world...........:rolleyes:

Its so sad to see what is happening in this world :(...................johnny and blair may as well pray, worship and make Bush their religion rather than to an actual God (if they have one)

Last edited:

joshhopp

HSC
Exuse me, lengstar, don't insult me by assuming you have my demographic on a platter; I have given this serious thought, and if you had a real mind for the issues at hand, you would reaslise just what I have. For one second, try to imagine that your perspective is incorrect. You will be very surprised by the results.

PS. I am in no way condoning the POW issue; however I feel that is an unfortunate side effect of this mind blowing fact: AMERICANS ARE BEING KILLED BY FREEDOM HATING EXTREMISTS.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
yes.. it is mind blowing

who would have thought that an army invading another country would result in soliders from that army being killed..

i believe this is generally how wars work, but if im wrong maybe you could tell me what is supposed to happen?

oh and if these "extremists" hate freedom so much why would they resist being taken over by america or whomever they install as government?

please explain why the attacking side are called "liberators" and the defensive "extremists"

lengstar

HSC
Exuse me, lengstar, don't insult me by assuming you have my demographic on a platter; I have given this serious thought, and if you had a real mind for the issues at hand, you would reaslise just what I have. For one second, try to imagine that your perspective is incorrect. You will be very surprised by the results.

PS. I am in no way condoning the POW issue; however I feel that is an unfortunate side effect of this mind blowing fact: AMERICANS ARE BEING KILLED BY FREEDOM HATING EXTREMISTS.
how about no, and you reconsider.

gaybasher

Banned
welll firstly i just wnated to say.........the pictures were hilllarious rofl rofl rofl they really cracked me up when i first saw them. What isnt funny is that there are like 11 homicides being investigated from the jail ------- as in americans may have killed 11 suspects.

Its ok to have a bit of fun..but not to hurt ppple.

i think it is discusting to treat people like that. particularly since alot of those were innocent....america tortures people...............i heard that they sleeep deprived one of those australians until hes ears started to bleed...and he passed out...................america is no better than iraq.........the worst thing is that america thinks....because it calls its self the good guy...it has a license do invade a country, kill innocent ppple and torture people. Our government is no better, it fully supports americas atrocities just to get a better deal for our wool exports etc.

I dont think it is right for any government to torture anyone regardless of there crimes And everyone in the world deserves a trial.......................its so ironic America kills 12,000 iraqies and 800 of its own troops for freedom and justice and watever and just across the ocean in there cuban concentration camp they have a heap of pple in jail for years with no trials ..........what a joke.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AMERICANS ARE BEING KILLED BY FREEDOM HATING EXTREMISTS.
well theyre saving us the trouble....only a few million to go fellas....

gaybasher

Banned
there innocent ppple assylum......have some compassiion............wen terrorists blow up australia in retaliation............i guess you will have the same response???

your a moron

Originally posted by gaybasher
there innocent ppple assylum......have some compassiion............wen terrorists blow up australia in retaliation............i guess you will have the same response???

your a moron
word up. assylum, you're such a dumbass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)