Tri Nations (1 Viewer)

cabanaboy21

HSC
Who will win the tri nations???? bet the odds are shortened on the wallabies since they lost to the mighty Springboks two weeks in a row!!! any thoughts?

davo_

good kid
HSC
Well Larkham's out now too, Giteau would be the obvious replacement for me, but they might put Flatley in... Australia's never had a great record in SA so I'm not sure that it's a huge worry.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I dont rate the wallabies with Larkham out, he ran the show for them even when he was injured and was one of the most consistent performers. His line breaks are invaluable. All Blacks will carve everyone up, starting with the Boks this sat. Rockokoko to bounce back this week and score 2 tries off the bench! *knock on wood*

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I wouldnt be surprised if it ends up being a tight contest between the boks and the kiwis this weekend. But i think Australia are going to finish last again..... Especially with Larkham out, If they put flately in where Fucked! We already have Latham in the back line fucking everything up but if we throw in the most 1 dimensional player of all time (flately) we will have a shit back line.

And poor Sailor. I know he was stupid for that late night partying thing, but, IMO he was playing better than Tuquiri and now hes injured. Oh well, maybe they can get Drew Mitchell in the starting line up. Or if hes not injured, Ben Tune! (but i have a funny feeling he mighht be injured). And We need Rogers at Full back!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Random_87 said:
I wouldnt be surprised if it ends up being a tight contest between the boks and the kiwis this weekend. But i think Australia are going to finish last again..... Especially with Larkham out, If they put flately in where Fucked! We already have Latham in the back line fucking everything up but if we throw in the most 1 dimensional player of all time (flately) we will have a shit back line.

And poor Sailor. I know he was stupid for that late night partying thing, but, IMO he was playing better than Tuquiri and now hes injured. Oh well, maybe they can get Drew Mitchell in the starting line up. Or if hes not injured, Ben Tune! (but i have a funny feeling he mighht be injured). And We need Rogers at Full back!!!
Rathbone is back, he'll provide some raw pace.

HSC
After what the All Blacks did to the Lions (who played shit anyway, but still) I can't see them losing a game. Carter is the best player in the world by a long shot, and when they're 4th pick winger is someone like Rockococo, you know you've got some scoring potential. They've got a solid forward pack, and I think, even if they get hit by some serious injuries they still have the depth to cover. Second place to South Africa, Australia won't just lose, I doubt they'll get a point.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Indeed. I feel sorry for Marty Holah, if Richie McCaw wasnt around he'll be a locked in number one pick for sure.

ChrisE

HSC
two words. mat giteau. with mat giteau at fly half, flatley in the centres i think it will add a different dimension. giteau is an underrated player and would do well if he stepped into the number 10 jersey.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Your kidding me right? Giteau is good, but he always plays shit at 5/8.... i hope he cah change that..... and NO FLATLEY

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
ChrisE said:
im serious, who else is there? giteau is the obvious choice
Giteau always gets shutdown when he plays 5/8, i expect the same by the boks and allblacks. He's obviously better in the centres cause he brings variety.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
angelduck said:
who would u put in 5/8 though?
I would look to the future and put Giteu in there no doubt, I dont trust Flatley. But being an all blacks suppiorter i rather have Flatley there :D

Random_87

HSC
N/A
He is pretty bad everywhere!!!!
NO FLATELY NO!
NO FLATELY NO!
NOOOOOOOOO FLATELY!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)