Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Webbi

HSC
What kin of questions were in the English Adv. and Legal exam? I go to a public high school.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
What kin of questions were in the English Adv. and Legal exam? I go to a public high school.
English:

3 ORT's and reference to 5 Skrzynecki poems. (I wrote 19 pages for that alone)

Legal: evaluate the effectiveness of the entire criminal justice system, with reference to 5 human rights. Relate your evaluation into the introduction of consumer law and the continual development of divorce as a changing concept.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
English:

3 ORT's and reference to 5 Skrzynecki poems. (I wrote 19 pages for that alone)

Legal: evaluate the effectiveness of the entire criminal justice system, with reference to 5 human rights. Relate your evaluation into the introduction of consumer law and the continual development of divorce as a changing concept.
Inb4goesintodepression

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Inb4goesintodepression
Depression for those who haven't studied.

I studied for three years, dissecting Skrzynecki's poem word for word, analysing its individual purpose and relating it to the questions of life that surround our existence and influence notions of identity.

I probably wrote around 5000-6000 words for that essay.

Legal was about 50,000 words. Not bad for a 20 hour exam!

:haha:

#omedtroll

coyney

HSC
Does anyone know what a 88% Raw mark in 2U would scale up to ?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Depression for those who haven't studied.

I studied for three years, dissecting Skrzynecki's poem word for word, analysing its individual purpose and relating it to the questions of life that surround our existence and influence notions of identity.

I probably wrote around 5000-6000 words for that essay.

Legal was about 50,000 words. Not bad for a 20 hour exam!

:haha:

#omedtroll
LOL
I should really get off now, 4 essays plus 1 creative to memorize. One week 5 essays...FML.

daniellevlee89

HSC
i am honestly scared about history and biology i just don't feel prepared by both of my teachers. i'm trying to study the best i can but i just don't know how to study for both subjects. *rips hair out*

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
i am honestly scared about history and biology i just don't feel prepared by both of my teachers. i'm trying to study the best i can but i just don't know how to study for both subjects. *rips hair out*
Don't worry.

Biology just read over your notes and do some past papers. Try to understand the content as well, as oppose to just memorizing the theory where you don't know how to apply it.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I've given up hope for Bio...
I barely passed the half year with 2 marks, and failed by 8 marks for the prac.
the only thing I did good was the hand in report, got full marks for that one lol.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I've given up hope for Bio...
I barely passed the half year with 2 marks, and failed by 8 marks for the prac.
the only thing I did good was the hand in report, got full marks for that one lol.
I don't understand how bio is hard...And how English is so easy for you. We're the complete opposite.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I don't understand how bio is hard...And how English is so easy for you. We're the complete opposite.
I think it's because of the amount of content... and ROTE nature of it. However, that's not to say that English doesn't have rote aspects to it as well - I hate memorizing essays for English, it's mental anguish.

My biology teacher might be another factor too. She just hands out tonnes of sheets. Also, I was forced into picking it, I had legal studies down for my preferences but it didn't run. Maths and biology were on that line and I'm horrible at maths so I chose bio instead.

SuperMike96

HSC
Right now I'm procrastinating by doing business studies past papers, rather than doing an Ancient History assessment. Anyone else ever procrastinated by doing more work? ha

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Right now I'm procrastinating by doing business studies past papers, rather than doing an Ancient History assessment. Anyone else ever procrastinated by doing more work? ha
In a way. I'm tidying up my Business Studies summaries (of summaries).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)