I get into such a roll that I end up writing way too much

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
TY procrastination

staying up until midnight to do homework

study1234

HSC
So other HSC and Grammar papers, which other maths 3u/4u papers are worth doing (e.g. independent, ruse, cssa)?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Sigh...My school's so shit yet they make trials harder than most schools. Failed so bad :cry:

pscecelia

HSC
FMD im so fucken sad I got English back today soooooooo devo OMFG I don't no what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKK wtf do I do I got 82%

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
It's all relative to each individual's standards.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
FMD im so fucken sad I got English back today soooooooo devo OMFG I don't no what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKK wtf do I do I got 82%
Marks mean jack. Look at your rank...

and guys she could be raging it because I know schools who mark very easily that an essay that would get 18/20 there would get 10/20 elsewhere.

it's not about individual standards, but more the rank relative to the cohort

seanieg89

HSC
Whatever you do, DO NOT do my school's papers for practice. They are utter shit most of the time!

Also is it possible to do all HSCs since the new syllabus in 2 months? Thats like 60 papers in 60 days right? Doesnt sound too bad...
Of course you could, seems kind of excessive to me though. With each one, the gain to your accuracy/speed would be less and less, whilst still costing you the same amount of time to do.

That said, if you have this time to spare and you think you think there is more room for improvement in speed and consistency (than theoretical understanding and problemsolving) then there's no reason not to go for it.

Last edited:

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Marks mean jack. Look at your rank...

and guys she could be raging it because I know schools who mark very easily that an essay that would get 18/20 there would get 10/20 elsewhere.

it's not about individual standards, but more the rank relative to the cohort
Totally depends on certain circumstances. It could be for the reason you mentioned above, it could be that someone was expecting to score higher with the effort they input, it could be that a person coming first may not be living up to the highest mark from say last year etc etc. There are a multitude of reasons as to why someone may be disappointed with a mark that may seem decent or good to another.

Although I will agree with you that it is MOSTLY more about the rank relative to the cohort rather than solely about the rank relative to the cohort.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
93/100 for Legal Studies (CSSA), lost 5 fucking marks in MC... and my teacher never gives out 25's :'( Oh well, secured first.

How did everyone go? Did your group struggle with the MC as well?

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
After the 4U trials devastation last time [72/100], 3U came back and let's say I'm happy.

Got 67/70.

I don't know about rank because too many kids do 3U but mark should be good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)