Trial test results (1 Viewer)

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Ok, so now that the trials are over, what did you guys get?

i got a cool 94% with a class average of 60%... yay! :D

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Woah I noticed your from Manly, thats quite a good mark for Trials there. Did Zavone set the test?

raymes

HSC
are percentages meaningful?
unless you have a standard test and consistent marking?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I only got 83, very disappointed as it dropped my average down to 91

HSC
i think its the ranks that are more important and u grade A B C D E who care about percentages and like someone sed unless everyone sits the same paper and one person marks everysingle one u cant really compare

tinky

PoP 'n' Fresh said:
Ok, so now that the trials are over, what did you guys get?

i got a cool 94% with a class average of 60%... yay! :D
What trial paper did u do and howmany people in your class?????????

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
no not trial results!

man i don't want my SDD trial result back! i know i did bad! i didn't study! :( oh wellz, i know its not gonna count for me anyways :p hehehe i hope to get about 60% though

wat papers did u guys do? CSSA? independent? or skewl set ones?

J0n

N/A
HSC
I got 74%, but i think that's not too bad, considering only two of us got over 50% :D

prusso

HSC
we did the cssa trial and four ppl passed it (out of 12) with the top being around 65 followed by three low 50s....

Dj MuNgAs!

Old Skool
HSC
N/A
Pathetic Paper

the highest in our class was 80% even though our whole calss passed (6 ppl). the catholic paper for sdd was the worst paper we ever did & our teacher was against the whole paper... the questions were not clear, multiple choice answers werent even close to the proper answers... personally i think that the CSSA papers are love jobs!

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Dj MuNgAs! said:
the highest in our class was 80% even though our whole calss passed (6 ppl). the catholic paper for sdd was the worst paper we ever did & our teacher was against the whole paper... the questions were not clear, multiple choice answers werent even close to the proper answers... personally i think that the CSSA papers are love jobs!

hey DJ Mungas wat skewl are u from?

Merforga

Dj MuNgAs! said:

SDD questions are always ambiguous and have double meanings...what do you expect? Our teacher didn't even know what parallel and phased implementations were and he's been teaching the course since it was first introduced a couple of years ago.

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
.. i think it was independant, although there were some arguments with the multiple choice, and in the end i got 2 more marks... yay, 96!

theres like 24 ppl in our overloaded class... 3 ppl got over 90, i being first (and first in every other assessment) =)

zavone is such a legend, and nah he didnt set the test, but he did argue about some of the mult choice q's that he thought the answers were wrong, but it came down to "if it was the hsc, you cant complain on questions"

and as for percentages... its out of 100 for every1 right? i dunno if some school are different

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
and as for percentages... its out of 100 for every1 right? i dunno if some school are different
Most likely...

Thats a great result... I remember last year the top mark for the trial at manly was 85% That girl ended up getting like 94 or something... So your definately looking at a 95+ result.

Keep up the good work

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
yeah, but i do think ppl from manly get an unfair advantage than those who dont do accelerated SDD... coz i didnt have to worry bout any other subject (the joys of yr 11) =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)