Trial test results (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Purp|e said:
btw, beaky is b business/ b computing @ uts ne good ??
Yes for a couple of reasons, No for some

Yes
- Go away with two degrees B Business and B Computing Science
- Very easy hours (like 12 hours a week)
- Good Lecturers in business
- No too hard

No
- The computing stuff is pretty basic at the start (ive heard the majors get quite hard)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm yeah sounds pretty cool ... but i doubt ill get the uai this yr ... i missed like nearly a term of school (fucked my leg severly) and my assessment marks are pretty shit ... due to that and not really catching up ...

mite do yr 12 @ tafe nxt yr & hopefulli get into that or it >_<

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
got my trial back, came top of the class with 85%. Not to bad i thought. about 20 people in the class and i think only a few (3 mayb) passed. We have quite a lazy class....

Pop n fresh, 96... thats awesome. very good. got to hit the books 4 HSC now. lot to improve!!

simonj2

hero
HSC
Aaah came like 5th in the class, but apparently i still managed to keep my rank of first

i got 80% CSSA trial, top of our class was i think 92%...

prusso

HSC
solo36 said:
are u sure you're loking at the right paper? those answers dont syntheise with the paper [cssa 2004] we did..???
well they are copied directly from the sdd cssa 2004 marking guidelines booklet...so i think they are right mate.

prusso

HSC
solo36 said:
are u sure you're loking at the right paper? those answers dont syntheise with the paper [cssa 2004] we did..???
well they are copied directly from the sdd cssa 2004 marking guidelines booklet...so i think they are right mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)