TRIALS = how'd u go? (1 Viewer)

m3h_m3h

HSC
i was told last years CSSA trial was way harder than HSC!! i dunno. bah
but i had maths trial 2day (i do CSSA) and i reckon it was an alrite test. pretty easy from Q.1-7, but ,8,9,10 were so so. ive seen harder, but Q.10 was pretty hard. but then again im a 3U person. i got extension maths 2morra. im dead :(

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
I have failed these exams completely! I MY GOD! I now know that you really cant cruise thru yr 12.... its imposible.

I am taking time now to fully learn my texts... I got a question about macbeth and had to write about the ideas of it through the eyes of Banquo and McDuff and I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE SO I SUCKED AT THAT EXAM!!!

Learn you texts people!!!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
has anyone got their results for any subs yet...
i'll probably get my eng, sor, and chem result on thursday when i go for my physics exam....
good lux

kalli

HSC
LOL ill prolly get mine in 2-3 weeks.... my teachers are so unefficient!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
OVERALL NOT BAD

im just stressing out thats all, but wif the belief of thinking you did fine.. your marks will be fine *i hope*

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
You can say that again sista....
god yea!! guess wat!! ive had nearly all last week off, and i got till friday this week b4 i go back to skool :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
heya all, i just did my AOS english trials- i don't know which one it was but here are the question (that i remembered) :

section2: you had to write a reflection about a place, showing how different it was when compared with the present.

section3: you had to make a speech 2 school students, you had to use some sentence like "change is accompanied by many diff. feelings." at the start of ya speech."
the funny thing was that they only asked u 2 talk about 1 related texts instead of 2.

i hope that helps.:)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by o0sezz0o
IPT was great, I studied the CSSA trial from 2002..and thats what we got lol..
what???????? how can they do that? give you a past trial for your trial.... hmmm thats not fair because everyone studies from trials... hmm :confused:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
that was the independent freaking_out, and you should only have one set text anyway? One set, one stimulus, and other related texts.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah freaking out they said AT LEAST one related... but our school marks us down if we dont do AT LEAST 2!!!!!! despite what the question asks... and because we did gwen harwood poetry, our teachers say to talk abotu AT LEAST 3.... so we have to talk about AT LEAST 6 things altogether

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
what???????? how can they do that? give you a past trial for your trial.... hmmm thats not fair because everyone studies from trials... hmm :confused:
he/she probably means nearly exact

like for maths, my trial papers were nearly similiar to past trial papers but different numbers etc..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
yeah freaking out they said AT LEAST one related... but our school marks us down if we dont do AT LEAST 2!!!!!! despite what the question asks... and because we did gwen harwood poetry, our teachers say to talk abotu AT LEAST 3.... so we have to talk about AT LEAST 6 things altogether
well i don't know, i talked about glass jar, in the park, the door and one related text (educating rita).:confused:

also in section one, found the third text very hard...it was just too much 2 read...i'm gonna fail for sure...i just wrote like half a page 4 section 2.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)