Trials + Other Assessments (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
So everyone is freaking about trials, and here I am hoping my lack of worry is (hopefully) because mine are further away and I'm not entirely delusional.

My trials are Wk 4/5 of Term 3.

I have two assessments left this term, and will have four in the first two weeks back of Term 3 before trials :/ (An Adv Eng one that is apparently easy, EE1 composition, EE2 DRAFT PROJECT eep and Modern)

So when are all you guys' trials, and do you have alot of other assessments still to do?

Siddy123

HSC
I have task 3 for MX1 and MX2 in 2 weeks, then i have my trials for MX2 in 3rd week of term 3 ( 6th august) and MX1 trial a week later.
its all nearly over for you 2012'ers:)

enoilgam

HSC
So everyone is freaking about trials, and here I am hoping my lack of worry is (hopefully) because mine are further away and I'm not entirely delusional.

I have two assessments left this term, and will have four in the first two weeks back of Term 3 before trials :/ (An Adv Eng one that is apparently easy, EE1 composition, EE2 DRAFT PROJECT eep and Modern)

So when are all you guys' trials, and do you have alot of other assessments still to do?
Sometimes its better to be calm and relaxed about things. As long as you put in the work when it counts, then it should be fine. Its kind of a paradox, when people worry that they arent more worried.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Week 4/5, I have so so so so so much to do.

Assessments, MX1, MX2, English, SDD.

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
i only have a few left (modern, math, english) then trials in wk3 next term. cant wait

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I've got MX1 which I'm not worried about (tried a past paper on saturday after not touching the topics for ~3 weeks and the only mark i lost was forgetting to put a +C) and english on thursday, which I'm basically screwed for. Then MX2 next tuesday (which I'm not overly worried about) but then rehearsals for the school concert all day wednesday and then performances on thursday and friday night and then an assessment on one of those pieces the following week. I haven't even practiced one of my pieces with the ensemble yet. So underprepared.

My trials start friday week 3 and go till friday week 5. I've got the first two days off and then only tuesday week 5 off. Not looking forward to that, it's going to be a really shitty time.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I have trials in week 3/4
The only assessment I have left is an English one for module C

eat_well

HSC
My trials are in week 1. Yeah it's crazy. I don't know what my school is thinking.
I actually have no idea how I'm going to go through the trials. It just kind of hit me about how much work is involved in English. I suck at comprehension, I haven't done a belonging essay, not satisfied with my belonging creative, haven't done a proper essay on any of the modules....yeah I feel screwed. Plus, I need to memorise all this content for my other subjects, including stuff from prelim.
They could ask us to do anything. ANYTHING!!!! GAAAHHHHHH

Illest

HSC
Week 4/5. Only 10 more weeks until trials :(

Only history assessment left (week 9) and english which is week 1 next term. lul

Aysce

HSC

No assignments next term but I have 5 assignments atm. OH WHY GOD!

Trials: 3/5 + UMAT.

Shitting myself. Stay strong everyone :cry:

nahi11

HSC
I've got MX1 which I'm not worried about (tried a past paper on saturday after not touching the topics for ~3 weeks and the only mark i lost was forgetting to put a +C) and english on thursday, which I'm basically screwed for. Then MX2 next tuesday (which I'm not overly worried about) but then rehearsals for the school concert all day wednesday and then performances on thursday and friday night and then an assessment on one of those pieces the following week. I haven't even practiced one of my pieces with the ensemble yet. So underprepared.

My trials start friday week 3 and go till friday week 5. I've got the first two days off and then only tuesday week 5 off. Not looking forward to that, it's going to be a really shitty time.

Hmm you go to Girra right?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I gotta get on top of this trial stuff, I'm going to be overseas for three weeks leading up to them (end of Term 2/half the hols).

Why must I have so many other Term 3 assessments before it, and ones late this term?

p3rf3ction

HSC
5/6. i just cant wait to get these assessments finished and then focus on trials.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
two more weeks of assessments and then i'll start preparing for trials

swifty13

HSC
Do trials go for two weeks? My school hasn't even given us our timetable yet which sucks

Chloe3790

HSC
i still got 4 assignments left! 3 of them are f***ing exams :( , trials are week 3/4 and if ur looking for the timetable the trial ones should be on board of studies, i think

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
i still got 4 assignments left! 3 of them are f***ing exams :( , trials are week 3/4 and if ur looking for the timetable the trial ones should be on board of studies, i think
Uh, Trial exam dates are different for various schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)