trials~ (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

poorjacky said:
where can i get access to past catholic trial papers?
You actually posted the exact same thing in about 5 different subject threads.

princess_b!tch

HSC
i dont see a point on studyin for the trials for ext history
i don't know abot yor schools but at my scool, the trials are worth like 5% whilst in every other sbject they are worth at learst 35%
it really shits me

X

xeuyrawp

princess_b!tch said:
i don't know abot yor schools but at my scool, the trials are worth like 5% whilst in every other sbject they are worth at learst 35%
it really shits me
Study for the trials is a big part of studying for the HSC.
1. You learn a lot of content,
2. You perfect studying in that subject, and in general,
3. You can figure out what kind of marks your getting.

Also, I really doubt the trials are only worth 5% at your school... That's what the 2003 (I graduated 2004) exams were at my school.

Cab31

HSC
Trials are SOOOO important for learning all your info for the HSC and for really improving your rankings at school. I cant stress enough about how many people said "oh well they are just trials" or "I'll Learn it later for the HSC". Its so wrong to take that perspective. Work hard for trials and give yourself the opportunity to know what it is going to be like to have to recall everything in the year for a 3 hour (or 2 hour) exam. You wont get the opportunity again!

Cityboy

HSC
The questions are very similar each year for the elective unit, and with historiograohy if you know the different schools of history and how to analyse the article you are guarenteed at least 20 of 25

cartzz

HSC
princess_b!tch said:
thats crazy talk -- trials are the best way of finding your weaknesses...to not study for them is just a pointless exercise.

it only takes one mark to miss the top band

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)