trials (1 Viewer)

HSC
Mine were better than i had expected, all the short answers were clear, but there was a work question that asked about how supportive workplace structures aid in the wellbeing of the employer and employees :S i was tired by that last question so i wrote barely nothin....how much do people write for each section of the long responses (a), (b) and (c) ?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i still have 2 more weeks till mine!!! i'll probably start stressing next week, i've just been slacking off now.

My teacher filled my class with confidence and said we probably won't get a band 5 or 6 because she said we will have to write 9 pages plus for the questions! ill be lucky to fit in about 3-4! ... don't you love when your teacher says you'll fail, instead of encouraging us to study more.

HSC
ha..i know....does the teacher mean 9 pages for your exam, or the possibility of getting a band 5 or 6 in cfs exams in general? why is your exam in 2 weeks time?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i'm not sure why they are so late compared to everyone else! i just want them over and done with! i think she just meant anyone who cant write more then 9 pages in general for the long answer questions won't get band 5 or 6.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
so with that in mind and knowing that cafs isnt scaled very high, i think ill just be throwing away going to UNI for primary school teaching.. i'll have to take the long way in, when i figure out what that is.

takingbackrufio

HSC
I think the biggest thing that screwed me over in the cafs exam was the parenting and caring question.. it was on carers and i guess we'd focused more on parents so yeah, its easier to crap on about parents as well.. so yeah good luck.

HSC
I don't believe that cfs is necessarily easy, i hate the way people underestimate it. Parenting and Caring is very difficult when it comes to the influences upon caring and parenting styles and the relationship, i find it hard to tell whether the bs that im writing is worthy.....how does anyone write so fast? Does anyone have any tips to write faster? I battle trying to get 4 pages for a long response because i physically find it hard to write fast without my arm feeling like it is going to drop off.....

takingbackrufio

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
how does anyone write so fast? Does anyone have any tips to write faster? I battle trying to get 4 pages for a long response because i physically find it hard to write fast without my arm feeling like it is going to drop off.....
Uh well dont try to focus on your length of the essay, just try to make sure everything you are saying is relating to the question exactly... remember its quality not quantity

kristy_lee26

HSC
i always write alot in exams and my class say i write books, however i find it useful to put my mindmaps etc in the essay, so 1- the teachers thinks your writing heaps and 2- you have your main point written down so you assured to get quite a few marks.

Yeah, i think its crap how cfs scales so low, i mean i think it's one my hardest subjects cos you have to try and remember so much. The text book writes very little on a matter and we are expected to write a 15 mark essay on it.

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
hmm i would say if you have the right content then your sure to get a good mark..
i got 90% in my exam...lost marks in the management process...lol

kristy_lee26

HSC
did anyone else have trouble with the trial exam in parenting and caring with the question talking about preparing to become a parent, my whole class got it wrong. If you look at the answer sheet supplied though i don't understand how they got that answer, what does everyone else think?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i only got 66%.
i didn't get a chance to study and the questions were hard. There were only a few i could just blabber on about n others had to do with society today and we had to have researched and known things about todays workfore that i didnt get time to study. We had it an hour after the English exam so i kind of put english first with studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)