Trials (1 Viewer)

chip

HSC
Catholic trial was really hard
maybe i didnt answer or interpret questions right but there were two unity questions

two

thats crazy

I SUCK:p

guy

HSC
yeah it was pretty hard ay. still... could have been worse
first question was the hardest

chip

HSC
the pitch one hahahaha seemed to have a brain blank or something
i did end up filling up most of the space on all the question tho so maybe it wasnt that bad

Juliet

HSC
I agree with u chip. Two unity is way to much.

chip

HSC
hey guy you know how the first question was discuss the use of pitch in the excerpt did you put that the pitch was used to create a sense of tension and climax and then finally resolution?

well cause thats what i put and at the time i thought it was the stupidest thing ever but now that i think about it - doesnt sound too dumb

e s k i

I thought that the excerpts were quite simple in content in comparison to last years trial..or was it HSC? (The one with Habanera on it? Can't remember if it was 02 trial or hsc...anyway..) But I struggled to write a lot...like, I filled the pages available, but only after drawing stuff and spacing stuff out...

chip

HSC
hey i got my musci viva tomorrow

have you done your preformance and viva trials

tash

lalalala
HSC
our performance is on the 20th- a nice big concert and then my viva can either be that night before it or the next day, i think i'll pick thursday... ahhhh music aural on tuesday

chip

HSC
i did my viva today .... i think i went really well i just kept talking and when she had questions i knew em straight away
i ran out of time in both of them but oh well

tash

lalalala
HSC
did aural today- i think it was the same as all yours. i didn't find it too bad- the second question was pretty easy. i didn't like texture/tone colour question. but the songs weren't bad

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
umm.. might sound like a dumb question - but what is the viva? ...

our teacher doesnt really stick to the assessment due dates or anything (which really pisses me off) and so i always have it done on time and no one else in my class (the only 4 people) dont hand it in for another 4 weeks.. i think for the last assessment they're just going to get an estimate, which is really bad cause i tried really hard and got it in on time, sacrificing trial study (and so i did badly in the trials)

so.. in light of the vivas.. our teacher probably is just being slack and not doing it..

he said he's just going to give us an approximate process mark for our compositions.. (which is really annoying) because he thinks i havent done anything for it, and i have!! im going to go beat him to death.. uhem.. whoops! did that slip out?.. i meant - im going to go and show him all the work ive done on monday and try to get him to give me a good estimate :p im really good at journal recording!!

tash

lalalala
HSC
the viva's just the talking part of musicology- for our core vivas we just did a talk about our topic in front of the class.

yeah i know how you feel, our teacher last year was like that. i always had my comps done before they were due, meanwhile certain others didn't hand theirs in till a week later or whatever.

hope you get a good mark for your comp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)