Trignometry Formulae (1 Viewer)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Nah, to paraphrase, condense and rewrite what slide rule has already said: "You fully don't."

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
i'm glad the pdf's of use to many ~
but don't rely on memorising too much, as the key is still to understand then apply (by doing a variety of questions of course) :p

stellahe

HSC
haha
thx for the formula
my teacher take 1 month for the trignometry
is that means is important in HSC
?

HSC
do u think you can upload the link again?, the link now seems to have an error in it.. well for me anyway..something to do with not recongising the %phf or something, and i have the latest version.

crazysambo

HSC
thank you so much, am i the only ext 1 student tht doesnt know their t-results off by heart. lol its probably coz im ranked 47/49 for ext 1 in my school

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
crazysambo said:
thank you so much, am i the only ext 1 student tht doesnt know their t-results off by heart. lol its probably coz im ranked 47/49 for ext 1 in my school
im last, thats even worse, because some teacher of mine forgot to include certain marks

joshuaali

HSC
I found a formulae sheet for Mathematics Extension 1 students on boredofstudies.org but it was poorly laid out and contained numerous errors (no offence to the author). So I worked on it for a few hours, added a little in, took a little out, fixed up errors and made the formulae look like actual formulae.

Sorry AFGHAN22, I guess I'm a year too late.

formulae_sheet.pdf

Have fun. ~12 days til everybody's first HSC Maths exam.

HSC
joshuaali said:
I found a formulae sheet for Mathematics Extension 1 students on boredofstudies.org but it was poorly laid out and contained numerous errors (no offence to the author). So I worked on it for a few hours, added a little in, took a little out, fixed up errors and made the formulae look like actual formulae.

Sorry AFGHAN22, I guess I'm a year too late.

formulae_sheet.pdf

Have fun. ~12 days til everybody's first HSC Maths exam.
Cheers mate, that's really good! :)

I only do Mathematics, but lots of those formulas still look familiar and helpful.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)