True Blood (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I've seen a few episodes here and there and now have the whole season, just gotta get around to watching it. It's ok from what I've seen. Different lol.

Tara's pretty funny, and yeh, Lafeyette haha.

HSC
hehe yupyup. I've yet to find anyone who's been keeping up with the show =(
yeah its quite different xD One of my friends stopped watching halfway through the first episode because the people in the show weren't typical pretty people -.-' That was the only person i knew who knew what it was. lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha as if! Sookie is so pretty. And her bro (Is he that Australian guy?). I think maybe though they're an older age group so less appealing?

I do have intentions to watch the whole season. But I have other tv shows first :eek:

laniani

HSC
*BUMP*

omg, love it!!!
so glad I have IQ- lol, can watch gossip girl, tape true blood...

karoooh

HSC
OMG I'm waiting for S2 to start. Reminder: Must get S1 on dvd!

Sookie IS a cutie. Tara can get really annoying, but I love her overall 'tude. I <3 Bill. I <3333 Eric! Alex Skarsgard is so hot. :eek: Pam's cool too.

I can't believe they killed off Lafayette! :( Boo! How blatantly obvious were they hinting that the killer was Rene? Kind of funny, but at least the mystery wasn't dragged out so much and they could start on S2's story line. I'm a bit meh with Jason's character jumping back and forth a bit, but meh.

JOSH.

HSC
OMG I'm waiting for S2 to start. Reminder: Must get S1 on dvd!

Sookie IS a cutie. Tara can get really annoying, but I love her overall 'tude. I <3 Bill. I <3333 Eric! Alex Skarsgard is so hot. :eek: Pam's cool too.

I can't believe they killed off Lafayette! :( Boo! How blatantly obvious were they hinting that the killer was Rene? Kind of funny, but at least the mystery wasn't dragged out so much and they could start on S2's story line. I'm a bit meh with Jason's character jumping back and forth a bit, but meh.
hahahaha, Alan Ball would never kill off a gay character, six feet under, american beauty, towelhead and true blood all have something gay about them...guy needs to get over it.
I don't think Lafayette's dead. I think Jessica (cute redhead who Bill made, who wanted to feed on humans but didn't know how) would have accidentally made Lafayette into a vampire instead of feeding on him properly.
I bet he'll start dealing his own V.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)