True Love (1 Viewer)

Sigur Ros

HSC
Maybe true love exists for some and not for others. A life without love however would be truly sad. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now (which i wouldn't say is too long) but we haven't had a single fight, we love being in each others company, we do everything with each other. He always does the sweetest things for me and tells me every single day how much he loves me and how beautiful i am. We have fun doing absolutely everything together and he always wants to be with me and i always want to be with him.There's no words that could possibly sum up how strongly i feel about him and love him, and it's not only girls who can feel that way because i know he loves me and that isn't stupid or foolish in any way. My Nan and Pop have been together since she was 16 and he 18 and they still love each other as much as they ever did. So i believe in true love definately.

HSC
N/A
Sigur Ros said:
Maybe true love exists for some and not for others. A life without love however would be truly sad. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now (which i wouldn't say is too long) but we haven't had a single fight, we love being in each others company, we do everything with each other. He always does the sweetest things for me and tells me every single day how much he loves me and how beautiful i am. We have fun doing absolutely everything together and he always wants to be with me and i always want to be with him.There's no words that could possibly sum up how strongly i feel about him and love him, and it's not only girls who can feel that way because i know he loves me and that isn't stupid or foolish in any way. My Nan and Pop have been together since she was 16 and he 18 and they still love each other as much as they ever did. So i believe in true love definately.
You never ever fight, about anything? How dull.

Skeeta

HSC
I tell people that me and my boyfriend dont fight.

I mean we "argue" about dumb shit, like him never making my bed and leaving shit all over the place... but not a "I FUCKING HATE YOU I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE WITH YOU" fight.

*shrugs*
maybe thats what she means

i'd be worried if they NEVER fouhg,t even about petty stuff. A bit too "happy happy joy joy" for me :confused:

HSC
N/A
I know hey. A bit of conflict is fun. Otherwise you're just floating. Its the same as (supposedly) being happy all the time....how do you really know if you're still happy if you never feel anything else?

I'm sure everyone disagrees about things sometimes.

Skeeta

HSC
omigod those people are even WORSE

there is this lady that comes into my work all the time, she is overly the top happy and excitiable and just ugh. I mean, i'm a generally happy person (i think!?) but whoa.. she freaks me out. Its like a drug induced high.. except shes like.. 60?

i bet she goes home and cuts herself

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am gonna fill you in here: in the next few months, or possibly a year you are going to break up and be very upset, then you will realise it wasnt true love.

People always do this... unless you are married and have been for over a decade, you cant really claim to have felt true love, cause chances are you are just going to break up or get divorced anyways.

loolee

HSC
I think you'll know ur true love if u are just about to die and realise u were with the same person.

Also how can u tell ur true love if ur partner was die and then you find another person to fill ur live. Whose ur true love then??:headbang:

Fuk true love!!! even I hav bf he doesn't want me to say I love you too much, coz he thinks he might get bored someday.

What's happening with this thread??!?!?! :confused:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I think true love exists.
Or I'd like to think it does.
Because, deep down, I'm pathetically romantic.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i reckon there's true love, but not one true love.

loolee

HSC
slyvester63 said:
damn rite loolee it's definitely exist..! well for me i think it exist. because "deep down, I'm pathetically romantic" as well LOL
eekk...wanna throw up!! U neva show me ur romanticity...:confused:

slyvester63

HSC
hehehe there are some cicumstances though.... i said i can be romantic but its just for sum reason it freezes me when i have to do that in front of you.. beside you said last tym you dont like any romantic ppl..... hmm anyone here agree to what i say?

loolee

HSC
slyvester63 said:
hehehe there are some cicumstances though.... i said i can be romantic but its just for sum reason it freezes me when i have to do that in front of you.. beside you said last tym you dont like any romantic ppl..... hmm anyone here agree to what i say?
well i dont....im pretty romantic if u know....

I'll give u my number and I'll make ur whole world like heaven...coz im too romantic...

slyvester63

HSC
ok thats sounds romantic... lol for anyone who wants to have romantic dinner with this lovely chick, she said she is welcome to giv you her number.... cooolll :)

jest

HSC
i believe it's there, but i don't know what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)