Tryign to be Friends with the Ex (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
My ex only ever talks to me when we wants something :p but since I have lectures with her it's unavoidable.

Evansy

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
dont be such a bitch, he obivously knows it was wrong when he admitted it.
if he is asking for help, obviouly he CANT get over it, calm down you spent half the thread making yourself out to be a desperate skank and now you are being a bitch to him.

evansy....you were way wrong in cheating and lying and you know that, but do you know that if you could cheat and lie to her you didnt have much of a relationship?
if a person can bring themselves to lying and betraying their partners, there is no love between them. thats not what love is about, so you should see that perhaps now she is with someone who will treat her better, and love her properly.
yes i know that wat i did was wrong, its just hard when she was the best friend. YES I KNOW CHEATING IS WRONG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT, I WISHED I NEVER DID IT, IT WAS SLACK WRONG AND REALLY REALLY LOW OF ME TO EVEN THINK OF IT. enough of the yelling, i wished i never did it plain and simple, i did love that girl, cheating doesnt mean i never loved her. i am happy for her that she is with someone who will treat her right and all that jazz, i wished it could have been me but it wasnt plain and simple..... it wasnt the right one or it wasnt meant to happen.
i snob her now instead of her snobbing me, and she knows it, i walk into her work, i jsut walk straight past her instead of me saying hi, i dont even look at her to give her that priviage of knowning that i know she is there....... she has even told a friend of mine that.... that she has noticed that i am snobbing her so i must be doing something right....

_Amie_

HSC
I don't know if it is possible in your case. I was best friends with a guy for a few years, did everything together, told each other everything etc etc. And then it seemed that all of a sudden there was an attraction between is...so we explored it. We were together for a year, it was amazing. I was scared that if/when it ended, that i would lose that friendship, but luckily we are closer friends than we've ever been. So it can work...but I can't figure out whether you want to be friends with her, or that you are jealous that she has moved on. Do want friendship, or do you want her?

Evansy

HSC
_Amie_ said:
I don't know if it is possible in your case. I was best friends with a guy for a few years, did everything together, told each other everything etc etc. And then it seemed that all of a sudden there was an attraction between is...so we explored it. We were together for a year, it was amazing. I was scared that if/when it ended, that i would lose that friendship, but luckily we are closer friends than we've ever been. So it can work...but I can't figure out whether you want to be friends with her, or that you are jealous that she has moved on. Do want friendship, or do you want her?
i dont want her, after we broke up, yeah i did fall for her again, but no i dont want her, i only want a friendship, thats all i would ever deserve, if not nothing. but yeah i only ever wanted a friendship, i want a good friend, who knows everything about me, who i can always turn to... not the person i got now, well not got its everything but that

Az-jay

HSC
don't take offense to this, but if i was in your shoes, i'd move on. there are heaps of other people out there that you can be friends with. it may take some time but it'll be worth it in the end. by the sound of it your ex doesn't deserve you as a friend.

Little Loz

HSC
i feel sorry for you! i know how hard is it i have just gone through the same thing. my ex was what held me together wen things got rough before well....now he is gone and i ain't got nothing holding me together. at least she is talking to you thats better then what i have, i have silence, in an attempt to not hurt me he has cut contact.

the whole friendship thing will come in time if she was a true friend to begin with. Best advice go get drunk and be patient.

Evansy

HSC
Little Loz said:
i feel sorry for you! i know how hard is it i have just gone through the same thing. my ex was what held me together wen things got rough before well....now he is gone and i ain't got nothing holding me together. at least she is talking to you thats better then what i have, i have silence, in an attempt to not hurt me he has cut contact.

the whole friendship thing will come in time if she was a true friend to begin with. Best advice go get drunk and be patient.
getting drunk only gets me depressed....... lol im a depressed drunk............. awwwww i feel sorry for you not being able to talk or have any contact, i spoke to her today and i had like a 30 sec chat to her, it was that bad, but life goes on, there is already rumors that i like this other chic, a chic i dont even know so i think things are getting, its pretty funny.

Little Loz

HSC
i decided against the getting drunk thing too. instead i am sitting at home on a friday nite completly sober and he still hasnt talked to me. yeah life goes on i have to agree.

rebounds are always fun as long as u dont get too involved

Evansy

HSC
Little Loz said:
i decided against the getting drunk thing too. instead i am sitting at home on a friday nite completly sober and he still hasnt talked to me. yeah life goes on i have to agree.

rebounds are always fun as long as u dont get too involved
as am i, me at home sober and its a friday nite.... well i guess i only just got home as well but still thats not the point.........i have moved on from the whole trying to be friends, i got in trouble in a way coz i was snobbing her everytime i saw her, yet thats all she used to do to me, and yet im getting in troble, weird huh, i think snobbing her would give her the message that im over her and it would save me some pain, esp when she wouldnt talk or anything so i think me snobbing her would be a good thing, well i was wrong, but i honestly dont care, the future holds something much more, and its just waiting for me to open it up and see wats install for me........ that goes to you too little Loz, the future is an amazing thing just waiting to be uncovered, good things will end up happening, you just have to wait and see

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
when people end relationships they say "lets be friends" . after that they maybe talk ones then will not talk at all. and in the end they start hating each other. thast the way most of the time

brassedoff

HSC
Serius said:
basically... your fucked mate, move on it could take years to get the friendship back the way it was, your better off just forgeting her
Similar situation. I still hate him, 2 years on.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
sounds very interesting!Its an awkward situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)