tudors in the west ! HELP ! (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hey i live in fairfield and like id like good tudors for my senior years .. around me area are james an, pre uni & north shore .. those are the main ones .. i attended year 10 @ north shore and im not really sure where i should go for my subjects such as maths chem phys & english .. im not really fond of travelling far like to homebush or chatswood so like could people recommend me some good tudors or where to go for certain subjects ? thanks loads =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Pre-uni's pretty good. i think they offer different subjects on Fridays-Saturdays for a range of subjects.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Most people who want tutoring live in the west, most tutors live elsewhere. How ironic. I wish I lived there =(
Haha, no you don't. :\ It's more dangerous.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
^

woa.
too big generalisation there. ....

oh wait. it is. =|

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Kujah

HSC
N/A
haha lol. Some places in the west are safe, but some are very dangerous :rofl:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Not parra library :uhhuh:

Avoid the blacks though, they're hardcore.

Lotto haha at your leb reference.

ali2

ali2
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
hey i live in fairfield and like id like good tudors for my senior years .. around me area are james an, pre uni & north shore .. those are the main ones .. i attended year 10 @ north shore and im not really sure where i should go for my subjects such as maths chem phys & english .. im not really fond of travelling far like to homebush or chatswood so like could people recommend me some good tudors or where to go for certain subjects ? thanks loads =]
i can help you plse email me if you're still interested rmil6566@bigpond.net.au

quinn82

HSC
there's Cleverkids wetherill park and liverpool that can tutor english and maths, not sure about physics and chem though =)

soras2

HSC
quinn82 said:
there's Cleverkids wetherill park and liverpool that can tutor english and maths, not sure about physics and chem though =)
is cleverkids good? i've seen it around but dont know how it is

JiX

HSC
try www.paleducation.com or .com.au??

Yes they are in the west and in cabramatta (yeh... how's that for danger? Seriously, the crimes are sooo over now!) They have been around for like ages and i'm surprised they are not mentioned here at all! :eek:

I"m not advertising for them but they have helped me so much for my HSC that I feel that you guys should really try them out. My sister is in their primary classes still. I've already left *sniff* but there are some coaching colleges which you just missed. And PAL Education is one of those i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)