Tune in my head...dont know they name of the song (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
Do you guys knw o the title of this song, it doesnt have any lyrics or vocals or whatever, its just a guitar and I think a saxophone..I think it usually is on mix 106.5...but I never heard what its called...does any body know it?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
klh said:
Do you guys knw o the title of this song, it doesnt have any lyrics or vocals or whatever, its just a guitar and I think a saxophone..I think it usually is on mix 106.5...but I never heard what its called...does any body know it?
its a call and response thing?
if so i know exactly what song you are talking about, they play it at work
i dont know who it is though sorry

RiCkiE

HSC
that wasnt much of a description... what kinda guitar?

klh

HSC
ummm...i dunno, im not a musician....I mean, its acoustic guitar not electronic, and it takes it in turns, bit of guitar picking and than a bit of saxophone....I dont know how else to describe it...

SiZmOs, Ill listen and see if its right, thanks.
lessthanthree, whay you suggested was not right...i had a sample of it on one of the music sites and its all noise, not the tune i was looking for.
Born Dancer, I dont know what you mean by call and response?

edit: SiZmOs, unfortunately no, thats not the one...thanks though

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yeah in this particular song, the guitar plays a little tune, and then the exact same tune is repeated by the saxophone. or at least for a couple of bars, then theres a little split section and back to call and response. its old and cheesy. and definitely 106.5 material. maybe something involving kenny g?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)