• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tupac Shakur (1 Viewer)

L

Lebgend69

who else likes this legend he is by far the best rapper EVER the only guy that could ever fill his shoes is 50 cent...pacz a sik kunt, who agrees

his best song is 'changes' thats the song that got me into the whole hip hop scene.

peace

Adrian.

HSC
Lebgend69 said:
who else likes this legend he is by far the best rapper EVER the only guy that could ever fill his shoes is 50 cent...pacz a sik kunt, who agrees

his best song is 'changes' thats the song that got me into the whole hip hop scene.

peace
This is a joke right? Although Changes is a good song.

0Jade0

HSC
50 could never 'fill his shoes' as you put it.... unless you and I are hearing very different things.

Cityboy

HSC
Tupac is the best rapper ever and although changes is a good song, it is not his best by far

L

Lebgend69

why do u think its a joke cunt, 2pac is the best that will ever be u dont know shit about rap

its prob just coz u cant relate to his shit, i can and thats why i like him

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrian.

HSC
Lebgend69 said:
why do u think its a joke cunt, 2pac is the best that will ever be u dont know shit about rap
2pac was an above average rapper but not a great MC, even he admitted this. I think it's funny you say I know nothing about rap when you think 50 Cent is going to be the successor to the "greatest rapper ever". :D

L

Lebgend69

Adrian. said:
2pac was an above average rapper but not a great MC, even he admitted this. I think it's funny you say I know nothing about rap when you think 50 Cent is going to be the successor to the "greatest rapper ever". :D

bro shutup no one has had an impact on my streetz like 50 cent has had G-Unit is runnin the game right now they actually kill ppl and shit and get shot so dont try go tellin me they suck u cunt

illmatic

NaS
HSC
well it's pretty obvious that's you hiphophorray123, mocking Lebanese people once more. you make yourself out to be such a red neck with your racism. tupac is a great inspirational, powerful artist - and although some lebs dont appreicate Pac for those reasons, it's still not fair to make fun of em like that. why stop at lebs then ? why not all fickle music fans who only like what's in the top 20 at an given time? why not target them aswell?

prejudice is the child of ignorance, and you only add fuel to the already anti-arab sentiments existing within australia.

G

Gavvvvvin

Lebgend?

LOL.

Its Thursday night.

Shouldnt you be assembling in your local McDonalds carpark?

Cityboy

HSC
50 would be nothing wothout Dre, he has the shittest rhymes, rhyming birthday with birthday what the hell is that shit, the only thing that saves his songs are Dre's beats.

L

Lebgend69

illmatic said:
well it's pretty obvious that's you hiphophorray123, mocking Lebanese people once more. you make yourself out to be such a red neck with your racism. tupac is a great inspirational, powerful artist - and although some lebs dont appreicate Pac for those reasons, it's still not fair to make fun of em like that. why stop at lebs then ? why not all fickle music fans who only like what's in the top 20 at an given time? why not target them aswell?

prejudice is the child of ignorance, and you only add fuel to the already anti-arab sentiments existing within australia.

i like that song but i dont know what the fuck ur talking about bro

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha such a joke account. whenver someone mentions 12am lakemba maccas, the ruse is blown

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
for me,
eminem will always be the best
he doesn't rap about:
yo yo nigga, i'm gonna get paid, yeh my booty, in the club, whack my pistol, booty, yeh, nigga, gonna get paid, riding in my cruise, booty, i'm gonna get my cash, weed, nigga, get paid, yeh, yo, nigga, come see my club, see my body, nigga, gonne get paid, make the doe, smoke the weed, yeh nigga, see my club, see my ride, nugga, yo yo, yeh, make my money, i fuk u up, i'll shoot u nigga, then get paid, see my club, dance, bounce bounce, nigga, money, get paid.

Pace_T

HSC
gordo said:
for me,
eminem will always be the best
he doesn't rap about:
yo yo nigga, i'm gonna get paid, yeh my booty, in the club, whack my pistol, booty, yeh, nigga, gonna get paid, riding in my cruise, booty, i'm gonna get my cash, weed, nigga, get paid, yeh, yo, nigga, come see my club, see my body, nigga, gonne get paid, make the doe, smoke the weed, yeh nigga, see my club, see my ride, nugga, yo yo, yeh, make my money, i fuk u up, i'll shoot u nigga, then get paid, see my club, dance, bounce bounce, nigga, money, get paid.
is that joke or what?
eminem is nowhere near the best
his last 3 or so albums have been on his "controversy" but he has not once written some good shit.
hes got good bars in his freestyles. alright flows. drops mad multis in every bar but seems to suck when he makes albums. his finest work was in marshall mathers lp and devils night, but it goes downhill from there

by the way -
the reason why u dont hear eminem say negro in gangsta slang is because whites cant say that word. only black people can otherwise its racist.

Last edited:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
no its not a joke
it was dead serious, and i'm entitled to my opinion

for me eminem's rap make's everyone elses seem so hardout try hard

stazi

Nightman
HSC
gordo said:
no its not a joke
it was dead serious, and i'm entitled to my opinion

for me eminem's rap make's everyone elses seem so hardout try hard
Ummm.. eminem is the biggest try hard rapper. He wishes to be black. He wishes to be oh so many things but clearly he's not. Oh well, i won't bother arguing.

Sage Francis is perhaps the best rapper of our generation. His freestyling, his regular songs, everything is deep and meaningful. When people say 'rap is poetry' I usually disagree as "My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge, I stab you in the head whether you a fag or lez" is not by me recognised as poetry.

Coming live from my own funeral
Beautiful weather offered a nice shine,
Which is suitable for a full view of a forever altered skyline.
It's times like these I freestyle biased opinions every other sentence.
My journalist ethic slips when I pass them off as objectives.
Don't give me that ethical shit.
I've got exclusive, explicit images to present to impressionable american kids,
and it's time to show this world how big our edifice is.
That's exactly how they attacked,
when a typically dark-skinned disney villain.

^ That trully is poetry

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i don't mean to diss all theseblack ppl and their histories or watever

just saying that i've never heard a rap song neither by eminem or jay z that i've actually enjoyed, i'm sorry.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
artheterosexual said:
jesus could you get any whiter?

(i like sage :()
I only found out that sage was white last week. he seems pretty black.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)