tution; english SCert. (1 Viewer)

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC
A tutor is required in the Sydney area. for english, maths and possibly science for the upcomming school certificate (2008).

Does anyone noe of any good tution centres in Sydney?

YO!

Banned
HSC
is2buddaflies said:
A tutor is required in the Sydney area. for english, maths and possibly science for the upcomming school certificate (2008).

HAHAHA! Mate, you don't need a tutor for school cert. I didn't study for anything except maths and I got:

History: 88
English: 87
Maths: 81
Geo: 78
Science: 79

See?? You don't need to study. If I had studied I would have recieved band 6 for each subject.

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC
YO! said:
HAHAHA! Mate, you don't need a tutor for school cert. I didn't study for anything except maths and I got:

History: 88
English: 87
Maths: 81
Geo: 78
Science: 79

See?? You don't need to study. If I had studied I would have recieved band 6 for each subject.
er i dont need 87 more like 97 cuz im moving schools fr nxt yr

yinyin

HSC
N/A
is2buddaflies said:

Hey do you want me to tutor you?
I've git band 6 for Advanced English for my hsc, and so as my 2 science course ( bio and senior science) i got band 5 for 2unit maths but i got band 6 for maths for my sc maths~ I'm at Parramatta area, hmmm one to one tutoring i say $15 dollar an hr?

claudia b

HSC
hey, i could probably help you. I got a band 6 in my HSC for adv. english, 3 unit maths and chemistry and i tutor some yr. 10 students, i'm in my first year of chem engineering/ arts. If you live near sydney uni or on the north shore, i'd be happy to help. $25per hour, one-on-one. phone me on 0416565825

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)