Tutor in SCIENCE and MATHS - Baulko grad 2010 - ATAR 99.75 - Med Student (1 Viewer)

RTK

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Teja, I completed my HSC at Baulkham Hills High School in 2010 and am currently in my third year of Medicine at UNSW.

I have long enjoyed studying the disciplines of Mathematics and Science and I am very passionate about passing on my knowledge to future students like you. I feel that learning should be an enjoyable and eye opening experience which will be promoted in the friendly but focussed atmosphere of my lessons.

I will give you a full set of extensive notes on the subjects that you are studying with me and I will also provide hundreds of past Trial HSC papers from high achieving selective and private schools for you to practice on before the exams.

My lesson structure will include going over theoretical concepts first and then applying that knowledge to questions from past Trial HSC papers. I will sit down and teach you the correct way to answer different question types that may arise in the HSC. This method will not only allow you to practice exam technique, but will also enhance your ability to retain your new found knowledge.

As a recent HSC student, I can offer you invaluable help to succeed in your particular HSC subjects and achieve your goals. I will pass on tips on effective study practices, efficient exam technique and organising life around the HSC. My experience will rub off onto you and you will enter the HSC Exams feeling like a veteran.

2010 ATAR: 99.75

HSC Results:

- Biology - 96 (first in Baulkham Hills High School in 2010)
- Mathematics Extension 1 - 95
- Mathematics Extension 2 - 93
- Chemistry - 94
- Physics - 94
- English Advanced - 94

I am offering tuition for:
- all Maths (2U, 3U and 4U) subjects, Biology, Chemistry and
Physics for Yr11 and Yr12 students.
- Maths and Science for K-10 students

For further information, or to book a tuition time, feel free to email me at:
"z3420298@zmail.unsw.edu.au"

Experience
- Tutored students in Year 11 and 12 privately since 2010
- Experience teaching primary school students and students in
years 7-10 in the areas of Science and Mathematics.

Qualifications
- HSC All Rounder's Award 2010
- Australian Student Prize 2010 awarded by the Australian Government for academic excellence
in secondary school
- Currently studying Medicine at UNSW

Last edited:

RTK

HSC
Thanks humanitieslover. I saw your thread and you definitely live up to your name :)

nataaleee

HSC
Amazing achievements RTK. I'm sure your experience and knowledge would be extremely helpful!

RTK

HSC
Hey guys, I have openings for the new year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)