Tutorial Registration (1 Viewer)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Do we have to register for spring subjects as well as Autumn in the tutorial registration??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, its only autumn tutorials. Spring is done in july.

i hope not... cos im not enrolled for one of my spring subjects yet.... :(
i think its only autumn... cos spring hasnt been finalised or something... well thats what i heard from another thread anywayz... :D

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
ok thanx, i just didnt want to get on there and find out you can, then miss out on the tutorials i want!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The Autumn, 1H, Q1 and Q2 2005 Timetables are now finalised. However, minimal changes may still occur so please check regularly.
The Spring, 2H, Q3 and Q4 2005 Timetables are still in draft status and will become finalised on 16 May 2005. Please check this site regularly for changes and updates.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
1st half and 2 half

Quarter 1 & 2 = autumn

Quarter 3 & 4 = spring.

I think thats what it means.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Just wondering.. can we register for 2 lecture tutorials or just one? Also, what about practicals?

Jiga

Im prity sure only one unless specified otherwise because they only make a certain amount available so everyone can get into at least one. However for me in Statistics in Business I needed two, A and B Tutorials, but it said this above the rego area :)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I have a question regarding tute rego.

I have a family friend who is in the same course and same campus as me. Our draft timetables are the same and we have the same times and dates regarding when we have to go online to register.

The problem for my friend is that he has only 28K modem, and it will be very hard for him to get into the site.

I was just wondering, would it work if I opened 2 pages on my computer at the same time so he and I can register simultaneously on the same computer?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You register for one only. But if they are lecture tutorials, they generally don't need registering (from my experience). There are instructions on the tutorial registration page on how many you need to register for. Read them before tutorial registration.

I don't see how it couldn't work. always give it a go. Sometimes, so subjects don't fill up fast. But give it a go anway.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
The computers at UWS are all broadband, and really fast. I only have to register for one of my units on my slow home computer here in Forster, so the other 3 will be done at uni. Perhaps he can go to one of the campuse and use the uni computers if he has his student ID card
Me and my friend haven't got a student ID card yet. We tried to get one on AAS day after we enroled, but the machine was down.

And on one of the sheets that came with the bag, the service for getting an ID card and travel concession is available at most campuses from the 24th of Feb. :mad:

klh

HSC
thats what im doing too! O-day clashes with tue rego so im going to the campus comps to register.
the thing is your not the only ones who will need the comps, so it might be full of students trying to get a comp. luckily ive been to parra's one and there are plenty, and penrith has many many rooms with comps. if you need them, they are located mostly at building V upstairs has the most, but downstairs if you can get them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)