Tutoring Colleges in NSW. (1 Viewer)

wafakay

HSC
I am looking for a good tutoring college for High School students in Sydney. My marks in Chemistry aren't very good at the moment and I really need some help. Any recommendations?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Where abouts in Sydney are you? I think key to any tutoring requirements is convenience and location. A

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
it all depends where you live.
If you want to get the best out of tutoring colleges or private tutoring 1 to 1, look for a place that's easily accessible.

I'd also recommend Matrix education just like nml10.

B3ll

HSC
N/A
I know this tutoring place in Bankstown. It's called C2C. They're right opposite to the train station. They're pretty good at what they do :) i used to go there myself cos before, my marks weren't too good either, and they really helped me out. This is their number off their website: 9791 9889. Good Luck!

jchannn

HSC
I go to C2C too, but the one at canley heights. I'm a student there and I've also worked there for work experience. The teaching is decent but the problem is that the place is extremely unorganised.

starryblue

HSC
matrix is good...and i also heard that dr du in Hurstville is pretty good as well :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Apparently matrix is really good for science
North Shore (located not only in the north shore) is good for english

But as other have said, what area do you live in?

JasonTongFlute

HSC
I'm now sitting in an English class at SIGI Learners in Hurstville. They're quite good for Sciences and Maths

1st in Business

HSC
Focus Tutoring at Cabramatta is good for maths, he's very dedicated and passionate. Maths 2/3/4u. established.

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd definitely recommend Peak Science, I go there and it's great! I started in the middle of last year - they do teach ahead of school though, but they teach pretty thoroughly. Again, like everyone else has said, it depends on what area you live in.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd definitely recommend Peak Science, I go there and it's great! I started in the middle of last year - they do teach ahead of school though, but they teach pretty thoroughly. Again, like everyone else has said, it depends on what area you live in.
Obv because you go to Hurlstone.

I see that hurlstoners are starting to use BoS. *hehe*

such_such

HSC
Obv because you go to Hurlstone.

I see that hurlstoners are starting to use BoS. *hehe*
:L

Anyway, it doesn't matter where you go. All of the above are great, the differences will depend on money and location

mirakon

nigga
HSC
If u need tutoring because u r struggling with a subject, I suggest u get private tutoring if u can afford it, as a 1 on 1 environment allows for the tutor to focus on ur particular areas of concern

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If u need tutoring because u r struggling with a subject, I suggest u get private tutoring if u can afford it, as a 1 on 1 environment allows for the tutor to focus on ur particular areas of concern
You are right. The bright ones can benefit from a good coaching centre. The weaker students will be left behind, struggling and discouraged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)