Tutoring + Holiday workshops for English STD, Math 2U, Bio, Chem, Physics (1 Viewer)

pacman911

HSC
I am a 2011 HSC student doing all the subjects mentioned. I am a very capable tutor, having held tutoring lessons at local libraries, friends houses, etc. etc. I am currently ranked first in all my subjects, each of which are in the band 6 range (yes, even english standard :p). Tutoring can be requested any day of the week and any time, provided that they are requested at least 48 hours in advance

For standard tutoring

English Standard
- Marking for both Essays and creative writing
- Planned lessons dealing with the module/AOS as each term progresses
- Homework throughout the term + exams before your exam block(s) (of course, with time to work on your results!)
- Detailed and succinct notes of each module and the AOS for study

Math 2U
- General assistance with your schools set work or syllabus progression, and also specific help with areas of weakness
- Homework throughout the term + exams before your exam block(s) (of course, with time to work on your results!)
- Exposure to an extensive spectrum of 2U exam-style questions

Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- General assistance with your schools set work or syllabus progression, and also specific help with areas of weakness

If further assistance is required, 24/7 help is available via MSN (so long as im on, that is :p)

As for the areas i tutor in, i am able to do home visits or just the regular meeting at a library in Bankstown, Auburn, Punchbowl, Yagoona, Greenacre, Padstow, Pannania, Bass hill, ... Which are most of the suburbs in the inner west.

1-ON-1 rates

Its $25 per hour for tutoring in inner-west suburbs (both home and public locations), and $30 for tutoring if a reasonable distance must be travelled. However, discounts do apply if this is the case:

1 hour tutoring -$30
2 hours tutoring - $55 ($30 + $25)
3 hours tutoring - $75 ($30 + $25 + $20)

As stated before, if this is not the case, the standard $25 per hour applies.

Group rates

If you can get another friend (or group of friends), I can do group sessions. There is a maximum of 5 people per group, but this can be negotiated depending on your circumstances. The rates are:

2 persons, 90 minute session - $25 each
3-5 persons, 90 minute session - $20 each

Holiday workshops

Over the coming holidays, I will be holding a series of workshops. There will be two types of workshops. One will be for those who which to be accelerated in their studies, and the other for those looking to work on areas of weakness and strengthen them before commencing their next term of work. For both, sessions will be 2 hours long.

Accelerated studies workshops

These will be held for each of the sciences indefinetly, and possibly for mathematics and English depending on the interest registered. For each workshop, a minimum of two people will be needed for it to run. So grab a friend!

Biology
Unit(s) of work - The blueprint of life, The search for better health, Communication
Rate - $30 per person
Detailed notes will be given on each module, homework for revision and a module-based exam once all content has been covered

Chemistry

Unit(s)
of work - The acidic environment, Chemical monitoring and managment, The production of materials
Rate - $30 per person
Detailed notes will be given of each module, homework for revision and a module-based exam once all content has been covered

Physics
Unit(s) of work - Space, Medical physics, Motors and generators
Rate - $30 per person
Detailed notes will be given of each module, homework for revision and a module-based exam once all content has been covered

PM me if interested ! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)