Tutoring MATHS, SCIENCES, and ENGLISH in WESTERN SYDNEY: 1st in Baulko (1 Viewer)

yaz_depp

HSC
hy jayson do u hav any room left 4 ur tutoring 4 maths and english and is it still $35 =]

M

MayankJain

ok jega is a genius as u can see
he practically tutored half the grade through sum point in the year
epic reccommendation

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
TY for the kudos, but how'd you get 495? And I think Ryan Miu > Me (check out his state ranks, they're a wee bit epic:))
I estimated it with a calculator. Ryan Miu did lower scaling subjects than you so I think there's a fair chance that you got more than him although I may be wrong.

Jayson89

HSC
Selling my extensive Phys/Chem/Bio notes and a friend's even more extensive 4U Maths resources. Details on main page. Contact me if you're interested.

ultralousydude

HSC
IMO you will get more customers (possibly me) if you refer to yourself as the juggernaut/jeganaut/juggernaut.

life92

HSC
IMO you will get more customers (possibly me) if you refer to yourself as the juggernaut/jeganaut/juggernaut.
LOL

I think his jersey name was "Jeganaut" from memory... might want to correct me on that Jega :)

Jayson89

HSC
LOL

I think his jersey name was "Jeganaut" from memory... might want to correct me on that Jega :)
Yea it was, *shifty looks*, but now I'm currently undergoing a name-change from 'Jega' to 'Jayson' :uhhuh:

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Jeganaut LOL - TOO MUCH DOTA!

Fuark, got his Physics and Chemistry notes and they're pretty good - just don't have his option ones but his core ones are solid.

Free bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)