Tutoring Sessions - 99.90 ATAR. 3 State Ranks. 2 spots for students left! (1 Viewer)

tommygregory

HSC
99.90 Atar ⭐ 3 State Ranks ⭐ 98 Economics ⭐ 98 SOR II ⭐ 97 English Advanced ⭐ 97 Modern History ⭐ Free Trial Lesson

PH: 0472 608 177
Email: tommygregory360@gmail.com

🟩 Hey there! I'm Tommy and I achieved a 99.90 ATAR. I consistently ranked first across practically all of my core subjects from Year 7 to 12

I have 2 spots left as only have room for 25 students!

💀My HSC Year (verified): - 3rd in NSW for Economics (~6000 students) - 4th in NSW for Studies of Religion II (~14000 students) - 11th in NSW for Modern History (~11000 students) - English Advanced - 99 External.

💀 School (verified): 1st English Advanced (98) 1st Economics (98) 1st Modern History (97) 1st SOR II (98) 1st History Extension (49) Math Advanced (96)

🟥 Tutoring is primarily done at my home in Woollahra, or through Zoom. I can tutor any range of subjects, or focus on specific subjects in our lessons. I primarily tutor in English & Math for all years, Economics and Modern History for senior students.

🎓 I am consistently available out of tutoring hours to provide guidance, help with any questions, give advice for assessments and/or check essays throughout the week.

🏛 I currently am studying a Bachelor of Law & Commerce at the University of Sydney as a Dalyell Scholar and awardee of the USYD Chancellor's Award. With my tertiary studies in both business (finance & economics) and law, I am well-equipped to provide enhanced support in content review, study skills, report writing, and essay writing.

🖤 In 2023, I tutored 10+ separate students and am additionally employed at St Aloysius as a Casual Tutor to assist HSC students in their studies. I have helped run multiple student/school workshops and have further provided departmental support for English Advanced, Mathematics Advanced, SOR II, Modern History, and Economics.

📚 Lesson structures are very flexible and student-focused, whether it be concentrating on assessments (for any subject), reviewing content, or practising mock exams. Many of my students like to focus on one subject for all lessons (e.g. Math or English). Other students prefer more flexible support for specific assessments throughout their calendar, alternating between English, Math, Science, Geography, History, Commerce etc. throughout. All one-on-one students will have the privilege of accessing my own relevant essays and notes for their assessments, as well as my deep understanding of the syllabus and HSC-style examinations.

📘 All in all, I am a friendly and dedicated tutor who will work tirelessly to cater to your interests and help you achieve academic success as the far majority of my students have.

Being a busy man myself, I’ll also understand if you have to reschedule or cancel over planned events or unforeseen illnesses every once in a while :) if you're interested or have further questions. These are the rates provided to new students: $100/hr Y7-12 flat $65/hr for Groups of 2 $60/hr for Groups of 3+ $50 for Assessment review and in depth feedback (for all subjects).

Refer a Friend & Get a Free Lesson!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)