Tutors from $15/hour able to travel! (1 Viewer)

farkmedead

HSC
Hello everyone.

About Us:
We are first year University students studying a variety of subjects including engineering, business, science and commerce. All tutors have achieved 90+UAI in their 2008 HSC.

Many subjects are available for tutor due to our large variety of tutors available. Some subjects include: Maths, English, Chemistry, Software, Legal studies, Economics, History and other subjects. (Please contact for more details) All students have achieved high band 5 and 6s in all respective subjects that they are tutoring.

Tutors are available to tutor at different locations suiting the student. (e.g. tutor's home, library, student's home, etc.)

Rates:
One on One: $20/hour* (Flexible)
Class of 2-5: $15/hour per student*(Flexible)

*Costs may vary depending if travel time is required, subjects applied for and topics taught. Also, the cost may drop depending on the year group.
*Discounts are given to students applying for more than one subject.
*Class rates may vary depending on number of students in class.

Contact Us:
Name: Ben
Location: St George Area (willing to travel to other locations)
Email:benho2@tpg.com.au

Please feel free to just PM me or leave or reply in the thread if you are interested.
Thanks!

Last edited:

wendus

krawr.
HSC
15 an hour is way cheap! i live in st george too :)

farkmedead

HSC
well we just started and want to attract customers and get our tutoring service out by word of mouth

Ashutosh

HSC
I'm looking for a tutor in 3 unit maths and possibly in physics. I'm currently in year 11 and live in macquarie fields. are you able to travel to my place? If so, we can discuss about your tutoring service further.

my e-mail address is lil_ndn_hustler92@hotmail.com

please keep in touch.

regards,

ashutosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)