Tutors in Liverpool? (1 Viewer)

giabaoftdt

HSC
Hi guys, I am an international student and i just came to Australia 2 months ago. Currently, I am in year 11 and I am going to finish my first term. My aim is uni and getting ATAR over 95.00 that i intend to get a tutor for Maths 3/4 units and English soon. My preference is English Standard. Can anyone advice me some great tutors in Liverpool Area please? I'm not mobile so i want it's near my house. Thank you guys.

One more thing i want to ask that my Maths Advanced result is 100% and Extension 1 is 95%. If i keep going, will i do well with Extension 2 next year? Can I drop Maths Advanced and study Ext1+ Ext2 in year 12?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Hi guys, I am an international student and i just came to Australia 2 months ago. Currently, I am in year 11 and I am going to finish my first term. My aim is uni and getting ATAR over 95.00 that i intend to get a tutor for Maths 3/4 units and English soon. My preference is English Standard. Can anyone advice me some great tutors in Liverpool Area please? I'm not mobile so i want it's near my house. Thank you guys.

One more thing i want to ask that my Maths Advanced result is 100% and Extension 1 is 95%. If i keep going, will i do well with Extension 2 next year? Can I drop Maths Advanced and study Ext1+ Ext2 in year 12?
Most probably.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
When you do Maths Ext 1 and Ext 2 in year 12, you automatically drop 'Advanced'.

Drsoccerball

HSC

I would love to help you as im close but can't im too busy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)