• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Twelve dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
With the muslims its always someone else's fault....
Not true. You're just not taking into account any of the other factors.
SO SHUT UPPPPPP.

I don't see what's so WAAH WAH about it anyway. They've killed hundreds and thousands of Iraqis. They've shot at humans.
Karma is a betch yeah.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow crazy. I thought this was a joke at first, you know: ZOMG TEH MOSLEMS ARE COMING!

rozymisty

HSC
certainly sounds like he was crazy in the first place to join the army, coz i mean what the hell do you expect do do if you are in the army? Of course you are going to get deployed..stupid idiot.

dotn know why you guys have to keep going on about cunts and shit like that...gee

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
This is probably the reason why he clicked. Think about it ladies. Imagine being a MUSLIM in an AMERICAN MILITARY UNIT after SEPTEMBER 11. You think schoolyard name calling was tough? Imagine verbal and physical abuse from the very peers that were suppose to be your comrades. Now these military units are home to some of the most asshole 'jocks' in America. This Muslim Major probably copped shit every fucking day. In fact, I'm going to go out and say that this shooting was inevitable.
100 percent true.

The narrow, brainwashed comments I've heard regarding this news is ridiculous.

Did anyone ever stop to think that it was something beyond religious and ethnic reasoning? Maybe the guy actually just couldn't handle it anymore because day in and day out he had to hear soldiers rant about war trauma.

Tonnes of people in America die because of shootings. Tonnes of them are probably by white people or even 'Christians'. But we wouldn't know because that kind of shit barely gets reported.

But the moment something like this happens - O shit guyzz hee's foreign lulz

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I doubt this was a deliberate planned attack of terrorism, as it was completely tactically unsound. He may have been a radical Muslim but I think the true motive was that his excess stress of deployment and uncomfortable position of being a Muslim in the US Army about to be deployed after September 11 finally got to him. As Anna Coren 'elegantly' put it, 'he lost the plot'.

banco55

HSC
100 percent true.

The narrow, brainwashed comments I've heard regarding this news is ridiculous.

Did anyone ever stop to think that it was something beyond religious and ethnic reasoning? Maybe the guy actually just couldn't handle it anymore because day in and day out he had to hear soldiers rant about war trauma.

Tonnes of people in America die because of shootings. Tonnes of them are probably by white people or even 'Christians'. But we wouldn't know because that kind of shit barely gets reported.

But the moment something like this happens - O shit guyzz hee's foreign lulz
Yes most shooters in America shout "allah, akbar" when they are busy killing people. But I'm sure you are right and the fact that he is a muslim is of no significance.

One thing is for sure any other muslims in the US Army will be closely watched by the authorities after this.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
Yes most shooters in America shout "allah, akbar" when they are busy killing people. But I'm sure you are right and the fact that he is a muslim is of no significance.

One thing is for sure any other muslims in the US Army will be closely watched by the authorities after this.
honestly, you are a fucking jew and i wouldnt hesitate to fucking snap your neck if we met

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Also, 'Modern Warfare 2' has just been released. Co-incidence? Or not?
The argument for banning such games grows stronger by the day.
Released 10th of December.

Fail.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I doubt this was a deliberate planned attack of terrorism, as it was completely tactically unsound. He may have been a radical Muslim but I think the true motive was that his excess stress of deployment and uncomfortable position of being a Muslim in the US Army about to be deployed after September 11 finally got to him. As Anna Coren 'elegantly' put it, 'he lost the plot'.
This isnt terrorism, its treason, An armed man attacked other soldiers because he agreed with the enemy. He felt that the enemy were the righteous and that the US was wrong in their actions. Treason at its most simple. Besides what he shouts, (soldiers are not above using religious terminologies when commiting acts of violence) his reasons for betraying his country were political in nature directed against the US armed forces which makes it TREASON.

It's so idealistic to simply think "he just lost plot." Of course these attacks were religiously motivated, he freaked out because he couldn't stand the thought of killing people the same religion as he.

banco55

HSC
From a witness:

This was premeditated. This wasn't VBC again. That guy snapped, not this one. He was so damn calm when he was shooting. Methodical. And he was moving tactically. The Army really is diverse and we really do love all our own. We signed up to be shot at but not at home. Not unarmed. No one should ever see what the inside of that medical SRP building looked like. I suppose that's what VA Tech looked like. Except they didn't have soldiers coming from everywhere to tourniquet and compress and talk to the wounded while rounds are still coming out.

Letter From Fort Hood | Mother Jones

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
The guy betrayed his fellow soldiers, his country, and the military force he freely signed up for. Surely there is a better way at venting anger than killing unarmed friendly soldiers.

I don't care about his mental state/religion/whatever, he's a traitor. A despicable traitor.

redmayne

HSC
Those clever Americans, giving guns to everyone, and look where it gets them.

However many of those shootings in the past week...

75 people are murdered with guns every day in the US.

And old Hassan, angry at the world for whatever reasons, was given an easy way to take it all out on those people.

Waltzed into the gun store, bought himself a handgun, and off he went.

Go guns!

Sprangler

HSC
75 people are murdered with guns every day in the US.
uh no, ~21 homicides a day.

Nidal Malak Hasan | gun reform | Barack Obama | Bernard Lagan

On average, guns kill or wound 276 people every day in America. Of those shot, about 75 adults and nine children die.

That adds up to just over 100,000 victims of gun violence a year. The rate of firearm murders in the United States is about 16 times that in Australia and 26 times that in Britain.
I don't know where the statistics came from and I don't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)