twilight series (1 Viewer)

eliseliselise

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol, seen the clip and it looks reall awesome, there are pictures up as well :) The pics in the second one kind of start from half way down :)

http://www.theviewpointinn.com/twilight_movie.html & http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/2152158.html#cutid1

& Kristen&Robert(Bella&Edward)/ Cam(James)/ Kellan&Nikki (Emmett&Rosalie) Each is like seperate though, but its a pretty cool clip :p [someone posted it on the HAAC forum :) ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuHKWk9MK4
thankyou.. for le photos!!! -salivates-

HSC
none of you care that they didn't show jacob, jasper, alice, etc? i wanted to see more characters, but yeah hope they dont delay it anymore o_O

& eliseliselise, yw :)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
none of you care that they didn't show jacob, jasper, alice, etc? i wanted to see more characters, but yeah hope they dont delay it anymore o_O

& eliseliselise, yw :)
not really.
The way I look at it is that twilight practically revolves around Edward and Bella, whereas in new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn the others develop more and we learn about their back stories. So, fans like us, who read the whole series will probably be like "uhhhh...where are the rest?" forgetting that twilight is essentially about Edward and Bella's relationship and people who haven't even heard of twilight will just want to know the main plot line of the movie and that is who summit entertainment want to attract.

So, the trailer for new moon (if they make it) will mostly show Jacob and Bella and the one for eclipse will show Jacob/Bella and Edward/Bella etc.

VampireGirl

HSC
Ahh i love this series! I read the first three at the end of last year and fell in love (still am!).

The trailer looks awesome, i'm soo excited!!

floe

HSC
omg i love da series its like woooww but da last book kinda bored me out i felt like it dragged on and on i wanted more blood and guts or sum one 2 die atleast but overall wow

bbbv

HSC
the books r amazin i luv them
i hope she eventually releases midnight sun
because the first 12 chptrs r awesome
:)
her other book the host is really good to
its really different

VampireGirl

HSC
Yeh 'The Host' is awesome! Really different, but i absolutely loved it.

I really really really really hope she eventually releases Midnigiht Sun!! the first 12 chapters were omg breath-taking! just when i thought i couldn't love Edward enough!

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
This thread makes me lol so much.

There's a Twilight Convention being held in December in Sydney and Melbourne with the actors who play Alice and Emmett in the film as guests. There's more information here: http://twilightaustralia.net/convention/
I'm not going to go. If RPattz was there, sure, but not Ashley and Kellan and not for $70 :rolleyes:

Then another convention in January 2010, called "Twicon Australia".
"On the 15th and 16th of January, 2010, Sydney will play host to Australia’s biggest ever Twilight party, the inaugural TwiCon Australia. The weekend will be jam packed full of special guests, contests, costumes, prizes, panels, performances, debates and much, much more. Alphie and Pel, founders of the Twilight Lexicon, will be coming along to chat about our favourite author. There’ll be a gala event on Saturday night and even some awesome Twilight music…"
-- from the Queensland Twilight Fandom facebook.
I'll probably go to that, even though I'll be way too old for Twilight by then. Haha.

emmalinarina

yeh that's right. It's me
HSC
emobopeep said:
Then another convention in January 2010, called "Twicon Australia".
"On the 15th and 16th of January, 2010, Sydney will play host to Australia’s biggest ever Twilight party, the inaugural TwiCon Australia. The weekend will be jam packed full of special guests, contests, costumes, prizes, panels, performances, debates and much, much more. Alphie and Pel, founders of the Twilight Lexicon, will be coming along to chat about our favourite author. There’ll be a gala event on Saturday night and even some awesome Twilight music…"quote]

Oooh. I knew about the December convention which sadly I am not able to go to...but 2010?! Definately starting to save up now. Anyone got more information about this???

By the way I love twilight as you can see from my sig

lovelove♥

HSC
i LOVE this series ♥ ! the story is so nice :shy:
and i CANNOT WAIT for the movie :p

senorita05

HSC
I've read the books and they are really good
Personally it's better than Harry Potter
It's more realistic than Harry Potter in a fantasy kinda way
bu still pretty good to read

HSC
twilight <33333 its love
edward is my dream boy
film looks a bit b-grade! but robert pattison is exactly who i pictured when reading it.
I read the first two books in one day each :D

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
twilight=mi life
its tha besttttttttt
i havent read breakin dawn cause of hsc
but itz tha 1st thing i will do afta HSC
totalli xcitddddddddd

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
settle*precious said:
I dunno if anyone else has brought this up, but just a thought I had earlier...

what the heck do they do when Bella has her monthlies?
This has been addressed by Stephenie Meyer. She states that this is "dead blood" and isn't as potent to Edward, though it is a bit uncomfortable for him. He's too much of a gentleman to say anything about it, and she's too embarrassed to ask about it.
- Twilight IMDB FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)