Twitter TV Shows: every show you ever thought of watching, or haven't (1 Viewer)

jiratic

HSC
So heres the deal; I am a self admitted TV addict.
i've seen just about everything good in the last 10 years or so (US TV)
every day I will be posting TWO reviews, and i will take requests for TV shows.
For the reviewed shows, each review will be as short as possible without losing meaning, hence 'twitter', 160 characters or less.
I may not have seen the entireity of the reviewed shows, but enough to make a fair judgement.

I will assign an arbitrary score of 1-100

with the below scale
95-100 : Absolute classic, All time Great
90-94 Modern Classic, and/or Genre Classic
85-89 one of the very best shows currently/of its era, a great example of its genre
75-84: one of the better shows on tv, enjoyable to those who like the genre/plot/cast and other factors.
60-74 Average Tv show
40-60 mediocre.
1-39: real stinker.

REVIEW NUMBER 1

Chuck:

Plot:
The eponymous protagonist Chuck, is a geek working as a repairmen at 'buy more' electronics, going nowhere, until he accidentally downloads a government computer, becoming a walking database of all US intelligence, and has to be protected in daily lfie and on missions by the gorgeous yvonne Strahovski (CIA agent), and the surly Adam baldwin (NSA). Also features the antics of the dysfunctional 'buy more store'.

Review: Chuck is funny, and sweet in all the right places. Its a mix of action, comedy, and romance, with a huge heart, and strong support cast. It is driven by a entrancing mythos, and sharp writing and comic timing. Chuck has alot to offer to just about anyone, and is arguably the single most 'entertaining' show on TV.

Score: 89

REVIEW NUMBER 2:

It's always Sunny in Philadelphia:

Plot:
IASIP, follows the lives and crazy adventures, of five, very very despicable immoral people, who own a rundown bar in Philadelphia. Their antics range from kidnapping, stalking, fraud, prostitution, in a neverending quest to avoid all work, and somehow become rich, or to satisfy their deep insecurities.

Review:
What makes IASIP so great, is its winning formula. Typically, SITCOMS, may have one character who is despicable, and is the foil to the generally good natured cast.
IASIP, thrives, because the characters are so despicable, and the plot so unpredictable, and the outstanding cast of characters, and guest roles. Dark comedy at its finest.

Score: 92.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)