U-Bra (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
:( no word from bras and things... they said they're arrive in two weeks (that makes delivery time this saturday), but come on! I have a party on friday I could wear them to :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
:( no word from bras and things... they said they're arrive in two weeks (that makes delivery time this saturday), but come on! I have a party on friday I could wear them to :(
Yeah same :( Damn suppliers!

kunoichi

HSC
N/A
I got my U-Bras sooner than expected!! Yay!!

And it gives great cleavage for a C cup! Can't wait to wear a really low neck-line with it!

Happy. So push-upy, and will look so sexy!!

HSC
N/A
Where's my U-bra :(

Man, half my "going out" tops work work perfectly with the U-bra, except I don't freakin' have one yet :'( No word at all on delivery progress!

On the bright side I am now not going to need it for tonight's party... but I WANT IT NOW!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr much impatience :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:

Man, half my "going out" tops work work perfectly with the U-bra, except I don't freakin' have one yet :'( No word at all on delivery progress!

On the bright side I am now not going to need it for tonight's party... but I WANT IT NOW!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr much impatience :(
Decided to just go starkers then ? :p

kunoichi

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:

Ring Bras n THings up and find out what's going on? I went with FantasyLingerie.com.au instead! They rock!!

HSC
N/A
as luck would have it, we got the sms saying "your U-bras are here!" on our FIRST DAY overseas :( Mum and I were just like ":(", and then she fired back an sms saying "KEEP THEM THERE DON'T SELL THEM WE WANT THEM!" (or something to that effect) :D

On a lighter note, we got off the plane this morning and picked up our U-bras around noon :D The underwiring isn't where I expected it to be (it's more or less a "soft cup" bra) but there IS boning AND padding, so in other words - "hello cleavage!" I've never worn a padded bra before, and I think I have more cleavage now than I ever have before even though there's no underwiring :D Definately worth the $20-something it cost to buy - this offers FAR more support than those Braza bra stick-on things I've had to use up till now!

On the downside, I keep freaking out that I'm going to "fall out" of it, and kinda want to use some double-sided tape to make sure the cups don't move any more to the side than they already are (or maybe I just need to tighten the straps more? Or maybe I need to... *eep*... get the next cup size up?). Or maybe it just takes some getting used to...?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
do your boobs look like they are out to the sides, or is that just an illusion looking at one on a mannequin (remembering back to the article on tv)

HSC
N/A
probably just an illusion - worn normally (and when under a top) boobs look normal but five time better :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)