UAC Main Round/Late Round Question. (1 Viewer)

8brendan8

HSC
Hey I Have some question I need answered before I accept my offer.

I got an offer into newcaslte bus/com and was just .6 under the cut off for architecture.

My question is firstly is it possible that I could get an offer for that course in the late round.

Also, if i accept and enrol in bus/commerce will I not be considered for any other offers at newcaslte?

Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

uac.aplcnt

HSC
cool..i applied for newcastle too..commerce! Lol..

1st answer for 1st one: Yes.. seeming your only 01.00 out of the cut-off range..IF they have vacancies shown in the cut-off provided in UAC's site then YES you MAY get an offer in the late round seeming that cut offs go up OR down..(But in the late..they mostly go up for most courses)

for the sencond qstn..ans = NO

=p

8brendan8

HSC
Didn't see you answer there. Thanks for that. I'm still a little confused cos I'm getting conflicting answeres.

So to clarify if I ACCEPT and ENROL for business/commerce will i still be considered for architecture in the late round?

uac.aplcnt

HSC
trust me i['m a professional UAC geek..if you put it that way, they dont make this BOS site for nothing and put smart people in here...

Yes..you can enrol and still get another offer in another round..but you'd have to withdraw from your main round offer sooner or later and then just re-enrol in your NEW late round/EF round offer

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
YES. (if the architecture is a higher preference)

Seriously, we should get a 'Yes' stamp around here. Oh, here we go:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
From what I have heard, you must respond to your offer through UAC (something which I cannot do for some fucked up reason) and then indicate that you wish to be eligible for later round offers for your higher preferences, or at least higher than your current Main Round offer.

I have been trying to contact UAC, but their phone line is 'busy', and I won't expect an email response back until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest.

8brendan8

HSC
ahh very useful information.

If you find out how to accept the offer and let UAC know you wish to be considered for later preferences please let me know in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)