UAC Main Round Offers NOW Out (Discussion Thread)! (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cro_angel said:
i got into my second pref... it seems like all the cutoffs went down except the course at the uni i really wanted to go to
*sigh
The streams I want went up too:S

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
omigod i got an offer! lol i thought the screen would be blank....yay i got my engineering! yay yayayayayayay :) they can still send somthing in the late rounds cant they? if we accept the main round offer?

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
424002 Bachelor of Economics, B Economics/B Arts, B Economics/B Social Science - full or part time at University of NSW 17/01/2005 For instructions on how to respond to your offer click here

446000 Bachelor of Combined Law - full time at University NSW (fee) 17/01/2005 For instructions on how to respond to your offer click here

HSC
b arts in communication (writing and contemporary cultures)

1st preference

i am almost wet-my-pants happy.
almost.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
ahh!
I got into Sydney Uni

totally unexpected. I'll still be going to Newcaslte tho, I declined sydney's accomdoation yesterday thinking I wouldn't get in

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Waitwaitwaitwait..

Wollongong has all its law cutoffs listed as '91' again. I got a UAI of 87.95, + a 3 point bonus, which means they saw my UAI as 90.95 - technically, I missed out.

But I still got a place anyway. How weird is that? Not that I'm complaining :p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hmmmmmm whats up with the lower cutoffs in pretty much all courses. law at unsw 99.15??

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching (Birth - 5 years)/Bachelor of Nursing - full time at Charles Sturt University, Bathurst campus

I'm off to Bathurst!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Congratulations to all main round offer recievers!!! im so damn happy, so gratefull so everything hehe, so exhausted too....bye bye peeps *now going to finally relax and have this huge ice cream and shake...*

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
Can someone tell me if theres ANY way i can see the cut-offs for
INTENATIONAL STUDENTS in the main round for any year??

i cant believe cut-offs for international students are higher than hecs/full-fee...

Scanorama

HSC
Thats because us local student should have higher priority than international student. It will be ridiculous if all the international students get into uni while we missed out.

Anyway I got an offer of Bachelor of Computer Science full time at University of Wollongong. The UAI cut off this year is 77, its been the same for the past 3 years. My UAI was only 70.75, even with the 3 bonus points, it is still 73.75. Thanks to the early entry, Im in :)

HSC
dogbacon said:
Can someone tell me if theres ANY way i can see the cut-offs for
INTENATIONAL STUDENTS in the main round for any year??

i cant believe cut-offs for international students are higher than hecs/full-fee...
It makes perfect sense. Only extremely smart Internationals should be allowed in, other wise its unfair for all the Australian students who have lived here our whole lives. Idiot.

T

timbk2

Gough Whitlam said:
Thats because us local student should have higher priority than international student. It will be ridiculous if all the international students get into uni while we missed out.

Anyway I got an offer of Bachelor of Computer Science full time at University of Wollongong. The UAI cut off this year is 77, its been the same for the past 3 years. My UAI was only 70.75, even with the 3 bonus points, it is still 73.75. Thanks to the early entry, Im in :)
not exactly. Uni's want more international students cause they dont get hecs and they pay 3 times as much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)