UAI 99.85 - 4Umaths 97; 3Umaths 98; Physics 95 AuburnParmtaBurwood region (1 Viewer)

lovey

HSC
*girls only*

My 2006 UAI is 99.85. I have very clear and solid knowledge about HSC physics. Also my maths teacher at school was top-rated(i reckon, coz both his sons got top ranked in 4U). I have plenty of notes for you! if you're looking to get a 95+ in maths & physics

HSC courses only! if u want me to teach juniors i may try coz i have the skills, but i forgot the curriculums

I am currently taking two HSC students for Physics (they're from my school so they started tutoring immediately after I finished my exams. I'm giving out notes and exercises. We've finished one topic and they felt they learnt a lot from me. They will continue my lessons for the rest of the HSC year).

*** I'm very patient and be able to explain things logically and clearly!

My hourly rate is $24 for one person. If you can come to Auburn library, it's $20/hr/person.
OR If you prefer a cheaper rate or to learn with your friend, it'll be $15/hr/person for two/more ppl at Auburn, $18 if not Auburn.
AND!! it's not fixed! the price can be reduced if u introduce more ppl to get tutoring from me :p
Ideally each lesson should be 1.5-2hrs/wk.

I only teach in libraries. The one I'm doing now is at Burwood library. Places around Auburn, from Wentworthville, Parramatta down to Strathfield, Ashfield are all OK if the libraries are near the train stations.

+ I can teach you in mandarin (only if you understand it..)

send me email if interested metutoring_only@hotmail.com (dont add me on MSN! i'll never be on!)

good luck to everyone in ur studies!

Last edited:

OToole

HSC
Why girls only might I ask?
Would you like to discriminate against any races/creeds while you’re at it?
[FONT=&quot]Perhaps you should also refuse to tutor Caucasian Jews?[/FONT]

lovey

HSC
who cares? we'v got lots of girls here :)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Maybe you should put "girls only" at the top so it won't waste people's time. I read the whole thing as was thinking "great, perfecet....what?! Girls only?!...Dammit!" :(

lovey

HSC
woops.. sry about that. yes i think i should put it at the beginning..

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
probably doesn't want guys to hit on her while getting tutored :)

Roobs

HSC
Maybe she's actually a dude and is trying 2 pick up nerdy librarian type chicks......

lovey

HSC
there're some guys only tutor boys here, so i cant see anything special abt it :p

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
jas0nt said:
probably doesn't want guys to hit on her while getting tutored :)
Just what I was thinking. Although, she'd have to be pretty cute in order to be worried about that...or really ugly. :D

Roobs

HSC
Lovey, without Wanting to Hiijack your thread: I am prepared to tutor any guys in physics who want the help. I Too achieved a UAI of 99.85, with a 97 in physics (4th in state. For the record i got 97 in 3u and 85 in 4u) . Currently I live in Lismore NSW, but will be moving to Sydney mid-febuary to study engineering at UNSW. I really know nothing of sydney geography, so Anyone interested will have to help me out on locations etc.. lol

I have comprehensive notes (astrophysics option only) , and a knowledge of HOW to answer physics long answer questions

Out of respect to Lovey who offered her services first, anyone who fits her criteria (ie no penis) go to her.

Cheers

Last edited:

lovey

HSC
got another two new students
i may only take 2-3 more this year
so if u'r interested, be hurry

icedjulia

HSC
Hi, I am interested and have sent you an email about it. Please reply, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)