UAI estimate please :) (1 Viewer)

Lexii-

HSC
I've done pretty badly this year, as you'd be able to tell by my ranks, and I'm not applying for uni this year cause I don't know what I want to do yet, but yeah I'm just curious to see what I might get. I'm guessing it'll be like 20 UAI haha, if that.

Adv Eng- 9/16
Community & Family Studies - 2/5
Drama - 4/10
Modern History - 11/13
Ancient History - 12/14.

Hahah.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lexii- said:
I've done pretty badly this year, as you'd be able to tell by my ranks, and I'm not applying for uni this year cause I don't know what I want to do yet, but yeah I'm just curious to see what I might get. I'm guessing it'll be like 20 UAI haha, if that.

Adv Eng- 9/16
Community & Family Studies - 2/5
Drama - 4/10
Modern History - 11/13
Ancient History - 12/14.

Hahah.
School rank?

Lexii-

HSC
Well. That confuses me, because the last list I saw, it wasn't on there!
But I asked the careers advisor at school what the story was, and he said he didn't know what rank, but we should have been on there. So yeah, I'm assuming it's a fairly low rank also.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lexii- said:
Well. That confuses me, because the last list I saw, it wasn't on there!
But I asked the careers advisor at school what the story was, and he said he didn't know what rank, but we should have been on there. So yeah, I'm assuming it's a fairly low rank also.
Ahh...okay. Um...yeah. I don't think your UAI will be high...

Lexii-

HSC
Haha yeah I really don't expect it to be, and it doesn't matter too much cause I'm not applying for uni. There's 2 girls in my grade that are really smart and get like 90% in everything, so I hope they get decent UAI's and the school doesn't bring them down too much.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lexii- said:
Haha yeah I really don't expect it to be, and it doesn't matter too much cause I'm not applying for uni. There's 2 girls in my grade that are really smart and get like 90% in everything, so I hope they get decent UAI's and the school doesn't bring them down too much.
If they are ranked top in everything, they don't bring you guys' marks up.

They just get what they get basically.

Lexii-

HSC
I haven't posted here for ages, ah.

& yeah, I knew their marks wouldn't bring ours up or anything, I'm just glad that we won't be bringing them down or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)